Saturday, September 19, 2015

more about Freddie

The blacksmith has slapped an ASBO on Freddie.

He says I might as well buy him a hoody and have done with it.

::sigh::

19 comments:

I, Like The View said...

I LOVE your label on this one - how long have you been waiting to use that

ha ha ha!!!

Zig said...

:o)

serendipitous no?

Romeo Morningwood said...

Yo Yo Yo,
Dig this muthaf#@&*%s
F to the H comin' at 'cha
wit sum serious ASBO!
Gonna drop sum sh*t on you
if you get all up in my binness!

Anonymous said...

am I bovvered? I ain't bovvered

Dave said...

Tell him I'm coming in June. I'll have a word in his ear if he doesn't behave.

If that doesn't work, I'll speak to Freddie.

FirstNations said...

*cracking up*
what'd he do to the blacksmith? fill his sleeve up too?

Anonymous said...

So how come Dave's going to visit you and your horses, but he won't go to York?

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Barefoot horses is the way to go - forget this shoeing business (or so my farrier says).

What did Freddie do?

Anonymous said...

he did a vertical take off with teeth.

he wasn't having shoes just a trim.

he won't be having shoes ever - he doesn't need to be packing extra weapons!

Unknown said...

What's an ASBO?

Zig said...

Anti
Social
Behaviour
Order

His parole officer is coming round today:


Wish her luck - she'll need it!

Zig said...

Dave, DAAAVVEEE can you hear me?

Why has it linkylinked the last line and the date when I put her name before the < / a >

Ces Adorio said...

Your label is a perfume brand, did you know that?

What is an ASBO? Is it the same as Anti Social Behavior Disorder on people?

What is a hoody for a horse?

I am so ignorant.

Ces Adorio said...

Oh never mind. Sometimes I should read the comment trail.

But still what is a hoody?

Anonymous said...

do you not have bad boys in hoodies (sweat tops with hoods)in your neck of the woods eh Ces?
Here they hang round street corners and shopping centres trying to look tough and menacing (in cities they are tough and menacing but not in rural Wiltshire)
Freddie would like to hang around street corners smoking and being threatening but he's a horse and can't hold a fag properly, and he'd be useless at stealing cars - he's good at fencing though come to think.

Dave said...

In answer to your question - I don't know. I've had no training in this, and don't really understand codes and the like, I just bumble around trying things out and seeing what happens, and sometimes picking up a bit of wisdom from other people.

It's like setting the video - you probably need to ask a five year-old.

I, Like The View said...

someone sent me this the yesterda, and I thought you'd like the combination of boats and ponies:


If I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

If I were roy rogers
I'd sure enough be single
I couldn't bring myself to marrying old dale
It'd just be me and trigger
We'd go riding through them movies
Then we'd buy a boat and on the sea we'd sail

And if I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

The mystery masked man was smart
He got himself a tonto
cause tonto did the dirty work for free
But tonto he was smarter
And one day said kemo sabe
Kiss my ass I bought a boat
I'm going out to sea

And if I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

And if I were like lightning
I wouldn't need no sneakers
I'd come and go wherever I would please
And I'd scare em by the shade tree
And I'd scare em by the light pole
But I would not scare my pony on my boat out on the sea

And if I had a boat
I'd go out on the ocean
And if I had a pony
I'd ride him on my boat
And we could all together
Go out on the ocean
Me upon my pony on my boat

dinahmow said...

This is my first blog-stop for the day and what a tonic! I was going to chastise you for changing that spiffing witch avatar for a pregnant-looking "lady in red"...but I by the time I'd scrolled through the comments to the poem...
Sod the avatar complaint!
PS If I had a scanner I could send you a caricature of Freddie-the-Hood.

Ces Adorio said...

Oh well, our tough guys here may not wear hoods except in the winter but they sure wear their pants very low, so low they have to walk with their legs laterally abducted so the pants don't fall off. They look so stupid that they don't look so tough anymore. In fact one of them who robbed a store fell on his pants and the cops were able to arrest him with ease.