Saturday, September 19, 2015

would you adam and eve it?

I think I've discovered why everyone, just everyone, is heading for Cornwall!

I think it's because of this ;
Garden of Eden Event on Saturday 23rd June - 7pm until 11pm at The Eden Project, Bodelva, St.Austell, Cornwall - the biggest indoor rainforest, The Eden Project, opens its doors to over 2000 naturists - hot and cold buffet, live music and freedom to roam naked through all the areas and Biomes. Cost: £49
It hardly bares thinking about!

4 comments:

Mangonel said...

Are you going? In your frenzied tidy-up did you remember to polish your knockers?

Zig said...

Well, I did watch a programme last night on how to look good naked - sadly it was the last in a series and I've missed the important bits so will very sadly have to give the Eden a miss tis weekend.

Vicus Scurra said...

Bugger! I thought it was last weekend! I wondered what everyone was getting so uptight for.

Romeo Morningwood said...

I'm glad that the Naturist Society changed their slogan to 'Nothing's Better'.
I was always perplexed by the old line,
'Eyes Down For A Full House'.