Saturday, September 19, 2015

quote unquote

I'm sure you're all heartedly sick of wedding talk and I promise not to mention anymore after this but I left out some important information!

Freddie only bit one guest! phew
And I quote:

Although I have to set the scene a bit here

Son of Himself (just as guests are arriving): Z do you have a pencil and long piece of paper that I can have Right Now?

Me: ? Have you looked in your bedroom?

SofH: I'll look now, don't let anyone in!

Me: !

returns with v long piece of paper (that computer stuff with the holes down the side) about 8 feet long.
SofH: I Need Sellotape!

Me: (whilst kissing rellies and accepting armsful of booze[!]) kitchen drawer (thinks) along with the scissors!

Himself: What's he doing?

Me: Fuck knows

SofH: Can you stick this paper up by the door?

Once placed SofH asks each guest to sign in "in a straight line please!"

Himself: Why are you doing this son?

SofH: So we know who to invite next time.

!

My sister to my mother: You've got 3 daughters but this is your fifth son-in-law.

Mother: They come and go.

That's All Folks

(off to Istanbul (not Constantinople) tomorrow so will be away for a week - byeeeeee)

5 comments:

I, Like The View said...

ah! one of my favourite songs

I shall be humming it all day long, thinking of you - have a lovely time

(hope you get to watch the rugby!)

Kathryn said...

LOL

Families.... you've got to love them!

Romeo Morningwood said...

OUCH!

They should just call it Byzantinoplebul.

dinahmow said...

"...who to invite next time..." That's a gem!

FirstNations said...

have fun in byzantium. bring me back something byzantish!