I'm not fond of the 8 legged visitors but this one caught my eye as he dared to cross the 'patio'.
Even Freddie stopped in his tracks and reversed (back over my roses).
I mean, what kind of a body is that, eh?
Or is he just hungry?
And those colours!
Is it a warning, or a mistake?
I've never seen one like that before.
I hope he wasn't a rare and endangered species because . . .
Ugh, I hate spiders
(ps I have just pinched this from the fabulous ANDREA it tells you whether you are a male or female blogger (on the inside) - hmmm I came out 'male')
(in response I'd just like to say, shoes, handbags, pink, fluffy, cuddles, bling, poetry, nice, sweet, XX, kittens, shopping, 32G, ironing, cooking, lipstick, frothy, soft furnishings, flowers)
(that should sort it)
15 comments:
Female Score: 1700
Male Score: 1778
Hey Zig! I'm a boy too! Sooo nice to have it independently verified.
Yikes! that looks like it translates to some tissue sloughing and ulceration when it lands on your skin and dare bite you.
I too took the test. I tried several times. I actually wanted to be male just once. I was so overly female, it was disgusting. They base it on the articles used. For once I want to talk like a man, I try, I couldn't.
If you have arachnids like that down there, I may have to review my plans for the summer.
oh! I didn't get to a test
:-(
(and as for the spider, well. . .)
*hands dave a fly swat in the hope it might work for the spider too*
That was the very rare Flat Arsed Rosebush Spider and apparently the Entymologists from the Endangered Species Division of the World Wildlife Fund estimate that there may only be about 10...
make that 9,
left in the entire world.
btw:
Female Score: 701
Male Score: 812
The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: drunk!
That was a cruel and wicked picture to post ...
Perhaps it was looking for Web 2.0?
*gets coat*
*notices already wearing coat*
I thought witches were supposed to be the experts on spiders and creepy stuff like that there.
This one does look rather menacing, to be sure. I hope you didn't destroy it, though.
Spiders are amazing animals and very useful. They deserve respect and caring.
As far as the test goes, I'll try to get to it. My guess is I'm 50-50 male/female, depending on my mood...
Cute spider! Can't tell from the photo how big it is (was?) but I'd really like to know what the heck that wrinkly looking bit at the head end is.Maybe it's just sloughed into its next-size-up coat, but they don't normally do that out in the open...
"Eye of newt and wing of bat
Turn my foes into __THAT!"
Oops! That earlier comment should have read "nether" end
And, Ziggi, Appeldoorn is a variety of tulip.Talk to Mangonelle;she knows. Maybe Dave, too.Oh,and Max Bygraves...
this disgusting creature ruined my day, ziggi. it was very cruel of you to subject me to it. ok, i forgive you. (yuk)
:)
ziggi
*shuffles*
*blushes*
*looks down at feet and scuffs dirt*
would you like to come to my birthday party tomorrow. . .
*blushes*
you can bring your pals, if you like. . .
*shuffles a little more*
it would be nice if you did - Freddie could come too!
no need to RSVP. . . (but please wear your pink dancing shoes!)
Oh, and on the male/female test: I commented on Andrea's blog but I submitted my three most recent posts.
They came up, in order: female 600-288, male 772-287, male 1232-1048.
Post a Comment