Animal cruelty or those NSPCC adverts will do it and The Notebook, but generally I'm fairly stoical.
However,
MY F*CKING DISHWASHER HAS JUST EMPTIED ITSELF ON THE FLOOR AND THEN DIED.
AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!
weeping, seriously weeping sniff
and eating chocolate and drinking hic
14 comments:
Back away from the household appliances slowly..... no sudden movements! :)
Oh dear.
Still, at least you had a few weeks of married life. And I trust you had plenty of life insurance on him?
Jeez! My heart bleeds for you. I know how distraught I was when mine broke down.
This is the same dishwasher, I presume, that you carted up your sidewalk and into your house by yourself...
Arrgggghhhh...
Time to call in the pros, I think.
uhm uhm. open another bottle
Buy Himslef some rubber gloves, open another bottle of dangerous wine and remember, when life hands you lemons, throw the buggers back!
I can better you on this one (though not much else). I have replaced the dishwasher twice in 9 years and had the repair guy in no less than 3 times last year! Top that. Oh yeah -- you hauled yours (almost?) all by yourself. You win.
Blawdy Ell! That's almost as awful as the terlit...oops I had better not mention any other household items that may choose to revolt.
I thought that you witches could make brooms and stuff bippity boppity boo all over the house?
Just get some bloody servants to 'warsh' the bloody dishes and be done with it.
ziggi, do you have the same electrical problems i do? i wear a grounding bracelet sometimes so i don't blow up things....
:)
Himself, who will be able to walk again soon, says washing up will give me something to do while there's no telly to watch.
Perhaps you could take Andrea's advice and 'have' the repair guy.
I wasn't aware Himself wasn't Himself. Been predisposed, has he? That would explain a lot.
But why can't you watch the telly? Did you try to hard-wire it to the garage door opener, then?
Dare one mention 'extended warranties'?
you see, I actually like doing the washing up - so this issue doesn't affect me at all (and as you know, I don't watch telly)
when shall I move in?
;-)
Post a Comment