Saturday, September 19, 2015

spookily accurate!




You Are Elektra



There's really no superhero with more style than you.

Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?

16 comments:

Dave said...

Incredible how accurate these things are, isn't it?

Rog said...

I think you're all living in some sort of imaginary dream world!
I haven't accidentally stumbled into Second Life have I?

(why aren't there any dog super heros anyway?)

I, Like The View said...

ooh Z I had her too, but then I did it again and had dave's superman!

sounds like murph needs his own cartoon series. . .

perhaps he could sport a bandana, as a kind of make-weight - or a little doggie superhero mask!

Dave said...

Apart that is, from Lassie?

Oh, and Roger the Flying Retriever?

Who could forget Super Spot?

Rog said...

Somebody called Electra has just put this fantastic link in my comments.

I'm very excited and just in the middle of opening a Paypal account.

dinahmow said...

Roger the Flying Retreiver??? Oh!How much we miss, in this outpost of Empire!

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

I am Spiderman. I don't like spiders ... and I'm not a man!!

Vicus Scurra said...

I am confused woman.

Dave said...

All right, I made up Roger the Flying Retriever.





And Super Spot.

dinahmow said...

I was coming back to correct my spelling...but if Roger's a figment of D's imagination then my spelling doesn't matter.Does it? sigh...ok "i before e except after tea"

Romeo Morningwood said...

Lancelot Link..Ooh Ooh OOH!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Lancelot_Link,_Secret_Chimp

Actually I found my 'Nietzsche' as the Superman, but since they just discovered Kryptonite here on Earth I want no part of it.

Anonymous said...

Dear Confused Woman, looking like that I'm not surprised!

Mangonel said...

Krypto - Superman's pet bow-wow.

FirstNations said...

...and Kung Fooey, and Underdog. Muttley and Hardy-Har-Har were canine sidekicks of note...

WithinWithout said...

Spiderman. And now I feel all sticky.

Ces Adorio said...

Since I got Elektra too, will that cause problems? There must only one of each superhero and you were first, so I think I will just settle for the goddess - Artemis.