Saturday, September 19, 2015

ziggi says . . .

These are the comments I would like to have left on blogs today.

I leave them here, not with any expectation that the people to whom they are addressed will read them - but to fulfil the need in me to have my say!

Dave - 'Pure' is my middle name
Tommy - don’t know what you’re talking about as per, but I feel your pain!
Cherrypie - I really miss commenting on your life and times and I so want to know about Mad Mark the Malady Man
Vicus - ah but you are a necessity - face up to your public! We need you.
Realdoc - according to Dave I have a nasty infection - please help! And about your post - you are so right, ignorance is bliss - who needs a crystal scan?
Pammy - I want to be a cat too
WW - sad and lonely perhaps, but suddenly feeling intelligent! (what do you mean I’m the exception that proves the rule?)
Dinah - H2O is a problem eh? Everywhere but sodding Salisbury Plain then, here it’s still raining!
I,LTV - the mirror's mine I tell you! Although you’re right, those peepholes do sound inviting. . .
Andrea - I love your art, I’d love to tell you I love your art!
HE - I’m a real witch - just ask Himself!

33 comments:

Mangonel said...

You were taunting me, weren't you. Well I went Beta, and now I can't even SEE other blogs, all I get is a page with bX-vjhbsj in large extremely unfriendly letters. It's all over the place, except here. Nice comments btw.

Zig said...

Oooooo Beta-Mango, I'm just popping over to you to see! had you already betamised when I commented? Can it be that spell is working that quickly?
??????????? see you in a min on the dddddarkside!

Zig said...

OK I'm back - I can no longer comment on your blog Mangolost

soon I shall give up and do something more worthwhile with my life, like my job for starters!

I, Like The View said...

no!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is nothing more worthwhile in life than this

surely?????????

*thinks: I must be missing out BIG TIME*

I, Like The View said...

(have left you something chez moi, dear Ziggi; when blogger is behaving itself again you are most welcome to come and collect it!)

(*smiles sweetly and saunters off*)

Anonymous said...

You could NEVER be the exception that rule, ZZ Top...

WW

dinahmow said...

Oh, Ziggi, bless you for commenting on your own blog as it's the only one I can get into.Onto? Last night, as the wind screamed and the rain hammered, I was systematically denied access to every other blog but yours and the amusing lady at "Things To Do." Couldn't even get into/onto Idle Thoughts.
Of course, now I don't know to which juicy bits the pithy comments refer!But if I encounter similar problems I'll copy you and comment "at home."

dinahmow said...

Ziggi, I can tell you're upset...you wrote "sodding" Salisbury Plain when, clearly, you meant "sodden" Salisbury ...

Ces Adorio said...

Ooh I feel so special :-) I told my blog sentry to always let you in.

Dave said...

Things seem to be working properly today (but then, purity is its own reward).

Mangonel said...

I'll go halvsies on the mirror if you like.




To be honest, it's scaring the crap out of me.

Zig said...

Mangotonic - yes please I do like a nice Vodka and Tonic! Absolut is my fav but I'm not really fussy!

I,LTV - it seems to be broken. How did that happen if it's non-reflecting! Twas very kind of you and as a reward I have removed the 7 years bad luck :)

WW - I hate blogger, did I mention I HATE BLOGGER

Dinah- guess what?! The sun is shining - the sky is blue - there's not a cloud to spoil the view - but it's raining in Oz! What do they say about the sun shining on the righteous? :)

Ces - u are special :)

Dave - things do not, things were so much better when I was a boy . . .

Mangoagain - you can 1/2 in exchange for a large V&T

Zig said...

and I share with you these fascinating results of recent research . . .

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with a spear lodged in his chest and tape
over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are planned.

I, Like The View said...

oooh - you read New Scientist too??

great - I needn't bother now, can just drop in here for the edited highlights!!

:-)

how about next time I make a batch of my world famous cup cakes and put Love Hearts as well as 100s and 1000s on the icing, and you can each choose one of those. . .

;-)

Valerie Polichar said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Utterly FANTASTIC findings by UCLA, Ziggi Zee! So if I was (or even Himself) to approach you now, what would he or I be?

Doh!

That is incredibly funny...it's getting hot and I have a very painful feeling in my chest...

And I can't seem to talk...

WW

I, Like The View said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Zig-giiiii
You're a hundred and three


drat it would have rhymed last year (oh, actually, it kind of still does, of a fashion)(the AABB fashion, rather than the traditional AABA fashion)

I, Like The View said...

bugger and blast

I've just checked, and in fact today you are 104, which means you'll be 105 tomorrow, so it won't rhyme at all; and my little song is going backwards in time (mind you, some people would quite like getting younger once a year!)

have a good day, despite all this nonsense

Mangonel said...

Jo Brand: The way to a man's heart is through his chest with a breadknife.

My mother: Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming a little high.

Happy Birthday!

Romeo Morningwood said...

My dear Ziggi I feel as though I am coming to visit you in a hyberbloggic chamber. I actually went and set up shop at another site and while I am hoping that this Glooggler mess sorts itself out I am also prepared for the worst.

I saw the program where the menstral ladies dressed up tartier and went for the guys with the big jaws..quite fascinating.

Today i read a great taxonomical investigation on Orgasms which I had tried to discuss on a few posts..how sneakin' around and gettin' some handsome/beautiful genes for your offspring while still living under the protection of a large gruesome alpha male and enjoying all of the staus and benefits therein..naughty, naughty.

http://realitymethod.wordpress.com/2007/02/03/why-women-cheat/

Dave said...

Happy birthday.

Zig said...

I am soooooo old :(

but I'm still alive :)

thank you for good wishes people

it's a beautiful day outside so i'm off to the fields to shovel sh*t and pet my ponies

xxxx

realdoc said...

Happy Birthday. If it's any consolation witches can live to over 700 and still appear young and attractive. It must be true I read it in a book.

dinahmow said...

"You're a hundred and five?
my! how you thrive!
Happy birthday, dear Ziggi.
At least you're alive!"

creeps away, clutching "How to write poems, Vol.1"...

FirstNations said...

1.happy birthday!
2. your new bathroom kicks ass and now i am jealous. i just got new furniture, dammit, now i have to keep up with the irish too? curses!

Mangonel said...

You're IRISH?!

I, Like The View said...

happy snow day ziggi!

Anonymous said...

Ziggi,

I know I'm a schmuck fo rnot visiting here like I should.

Here's my offer of atonement - you may leave me deep in Salisbury Plain and watch as I try to avoid being run over by a Scimitar or Challenger or shot at by a Lynx.

Fair enough?

WithinWithout said...

Ziggi:

OK, are you ever going to post again? I hope you at least tolerated picking up the sh*t.

And that you had a good time with horses 1 and 2. And that you had a joyous birthday.

But geez, you're missed...

kj said...

where is ziggi?

:)

I, Like The View said...

perhaps she is stuck in a snow drift somewhere? does magic freeze?

Anonymous said...

Ha! D'u know what? Google MADE me change and then I couldn't even comment on my own blog! I don't even know if this will work - if it does that really will be magic!


nope it didn't work, not as me and not as other, shall now try anon

grrrr

Zx

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!