mine tells me that i already have an a google account and i should log into it. but i dont. it feels like a lame excuse. i feel like all the cool kids won't let me into their club or something. stooopit blogger!
FN - I can still comment on yours - does that mean that we're both not pure of heart?? And to think I voted him as Steed - I take that back - expunge my vote!
7 comments:
Lovely.
It looks very clean and fresh.
Doesn't it though!
I don't understand how you can comment on here and I can't comment on yours ???
So much I don't understand
so little time
...
sniff
It is a gift, given to the pure in heart.
mine tells me that i already have an a google account and i should log into it.
but i dont.
it feels like a lame excuse.
i feel like all the cool kids won't let me into their club or something.
stooopit blogger!
FN - I can still comment on yours - does that mean that we're both not pure of heart??
And to think I voted him as Steed - I take that back - expunge my vote!
pure in heart?
*wonders what that's all about*
Yeah, Z, it is upF%#@ed.
All of the Blogger World is ready to explode with this new Google version...
WW
Post a Comment