I have decided to take the long route home from Finland so won't be back until late on the 07 Jan 2007
How can that be? I haven't actually finished with the 1970s.
Anyway peeps - I hope you won't be over doing the celebrations tomorrow night and I wish you all a wonderful start to the New Year. What you do with it after that is up to you - just be happy.
XXX
5 comments:
Happy new year Ziggi! See you in 2007!!!
Hope the old year goes out with a bang (but not as your oil tanker explodes). Have a great 2007.
But how come I got back before you?
Happy New Year, Ziggi. Wonder if this is the year we shall meet? x
happy new year from me too, ziggi. fly on back now, will you?
It's the 7th now. Welcome back. Start blogging again, will you?
Post a Comment