
They arrived.
I locked them in and refused to let them go until they were finished.
They left at 01.20 this morning and I am £500 poorer but so very HAPPY.
The loo flushes.
The bath is wide and deep with taps and plug in the middle so now I don't get the end with the taps and the plug up my behind.
The basin, on it's marvellously constructed unit, fills and empties and the taps are shiny.
Shame there are no tiles on the floor or the walls. Trusty Trev can't come back until next year now. But it WILL look LOVELY.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I hope all your wishes come true and you all get exactly what you deserve!

Some colouring to keep you happy when you're fed up of stuffing the children, giftwrapping granny and have run out of booze and mince pies.
12 comments:
A great Christmas present after all Ziggi. I am so glad. One in the morning? Wow. You did lock them in. I am so happy for you. I was eagerly awaiting this good news.
'your wishes come true and you all get exactly what you deserve'
Those two things may be mutually imcompatible.
Ewww, that must have been painful dealing with that plug...
So glad the plumbing's fixed, Z. I assume Himself is also satisfied now that you're content.
I hate to say it, but the shine on the taps doesn't last as long as you'd like it to.
But who cares? Merry Christmas to you and Himself and the other Themselves in Ziggi's world.
And a fine and joyful Christmas and a new year full of hope (barring that, wonder at the world's infinite capacity for entertaining stupidity).
And in your honor, I've become addicted to Scissor Sisters since I got my computer debugged and Limewire working this week.
Enjoy your bath and the ability to pull your own chain. >B^D>
Ces - thank you for taking such an interest! I'm so happy I can't tell you :)
Dave - they may be, but then again . . . I hope when you bowl her over she can get up again!
WW - maintaining the shine is a skill in itself isn't it? Hope that you have the best of times WW you deserve it.
Oh Fronty - you must have moved to the dark side because I cannot comment on your blog anymore :(
Anyway someone called Mike seems to have taken it over!
I have missed you and your jokes and now you have caused me to be banned - you can go off people you know!
However, I wish you and yours the very best of Crimble and a happier and prosperous new year, and that goes for all of you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXx to you all XXXXXXXX
Merry Cristmas ziggi. The kitchen is being demolished in the new year so I may turn to you for succour.
Have a good one.
congratulations! isn't indoor plumbing a miracle?
if you ever, EVER have a cooking question, no matter what, and i mean this seriously witchiepoo, you have my email. i have a crusading mentality when it comes to cooking, having grown up on a diet of things boiled into undifferentiated khaki-colored slop. i taught myself to cook from watching Graham Kerrs show.
honestly, anything. i feel responsible now that i ruined one of your pans!
Ziggi, you spotted the change to the blog head? There is a story behind that, which may be told next year.
In the meantime, a peaceful and warm Christmas to you.
merry christmas!
I am so drunk right now.
hic hic
merry smerry verry hic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What a relief to find somew colouring in to do. I was getting fed up of bouncing around.
Happy hols, Ziggi xxx
PS. If the plumbers are done, can you send them up to me, please. There's seepage coming from the manhole again.
yay ziggi! nothing like a working bathroom to lighten the load (oh jeez....)
Post a Comment