keep taking the tablets
Trojan Work, Zig.
your labels are the funniest in the blogosphere!:-)when you've finished with the lobotomoist, send him/her over will you;-)lobotomoist. . . I don't think I meant to type that at alloh dear oh dear oh dear
I'm not sure what's going on at the moment (perhaps it's the drugs).First I'm accused of tickling the insides of young ladies; now you have someone making your brain moist?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Trojan Work, Zig.
your labels are the funniest in the blogosphere!
:-)
when you've finished with the lobotomoist, send him/her over will you
;-)
lobotomoist. . . I don't think I meant to type that at all
oh dear oh dear oh dear
I'm not sure what's going on at the moment (perhaps it's the drugs).
First I'm accused of tickling the insides of young ladies; now you have someone making your brain moist?
Post a Comment