Himself will tell you it's all an endeavour to get more attention, but my recently punctured leg has been in the wars again. I hadn't been drinking and I was simply standing admiring the rain when I fell over backwards and down a slope ending up wedged against the fence.
I have a few more bruises than those I'm sharing with you and a swollen ankle.
Actually, I've never fallen over when drunk.
Just off to get bladdered then, it's a medical necessity.
19 comments:
After the nail in the leg incident involving Himself -- which you did not seek medical attention for -- I'm surprised you still have that leg.
Having gotten that out of the way, HA HA HA HA! Why would someone be "admiring the rain," first of all?
Secondly, you just fell backwards for no apparent reason? Do all witches have this problem?
Yeah, go get bladdered, I say. It will make your ankle even more swollen and turn those bruises a deeper shade of purple. :-)
Your leg looks really sore, magic balm needed or a kiss from a fairy would probably do.
Like your blog, got here by a very round about route,so nice to meet you.
px
Welcome to the club! I'm hobbling on a broken toe.
And, of course, alcohol is splendid for bruises.I'm told it can even be applied topically!
well done! you're not going to be happy until you have a peg to stump around on like Blackbeard. attention seeking, I call it.
I'd buy a long wedding dress, if I were you - with a big train; perhaps you could get Freddie to carry it for you.
Blimey! I think you should put some Witch Hazel on it.
Glad you told me that was a leg. If you look at it with your eyes slightly out of focus . . .
WW - I have become unbalanced, some would take exception to that statement stating the becoming is inaccurate at best.
Pixie - welcome - frozen peas works best.
Dinah - I wouldn't waste it by rubbing it on - how did you break a toe pray? (I haven't done that one since hockey in the L6th!)
FN - look where it got Heather Mills! Actually, thinks that's not such a positive thing is it? I think I'll try and be more careful, I just can't seem to stay upright with out support!
Dave - certainly put paid to resurrecting the ra-ra that's for sure, and I thought Himself would have looked good in one too.
Murph - it stings.
Mang - !
You're determined to be legless one way or another, aren't you.
Chin chin x
I think you're fibbing. I think you got that falling off your broomstick!
Hockey in the Third was my first injury.See my post for more!
Perhaps you should start swapping injured leg pictures with this bloke: http://granthamnewtown.blogspot.com/2007/08/youll-have-had-yerr-teeeeeea.html
Based on these random acts of equilibrium abandonment, Himself should probably take out a HUGE Life Insurance policy on you with Lloyds of London and get Sienna Miller's phone number...
just in case.
This ever growing litany of witch wounding is all getting a bit too Hitchcockian for my liking. Maybe you should stay indoors for a few years?
Probably not really to do with this...coming home today, I passed a truck with the signage:
"Get plastered with Ziggy for a professional job!"
will you please LOOK AFTER YOURSELF!!!!!!
(((((((((((((ziggi)))))))))))
dinahmow: was the truck carrying prosthetic limbs? it's all too perfect, you ask me.
zigs, YOU'RE A WITCH! cast a spell! put a toad on it or something!
POST!
Ow! I feel for you!
Best wishes, Lizzie x
I don't suppose you've seen the headline of The Daily Star today, have you ziggs
:-)
now we know what you've been up to in your absence. . .
;-)
ps that only works if you read the headline, not the rest of it (I don't watch tv, so have no idea what's up on BB at the mo)
Ouch! I hope your leg has recovered. Ouch!
Post a Comment