Saturday, September 19, 2015

in disguise

who is that masked man??




9 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

Now you can find out if it's true that a nod is as good as a wink to a Hoodwinked Horse!


Cute "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" Picture..or are they biting?

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Oh the babes!

dinahmow said...

Gee! Flies this early in the year?

You could harness F&F and go up to the Chelsea Arts Ball, all ini masquerade.

FirstNations said...

good for you! i hate to see horses standing out with the flies tormenting their faces. good ol' global warming, huh? we also have flies-in april! sapsuckers are the size of ducks, too.
do fern and freddie have jobs? i notice everyone over on your side is going to the point-to-point races lately...

Ces Adorio said...

They look like they are involved in some kinky activity. Ooops. Sorry.

The Quacks of Life said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm with ces on this one.

Zig said...

HE - losing their winter coats so aiding and abetting each other.

MM - :o)

D - I hate flies - we have a stream which doean't help matters.

FN - at the moment they're gardeners - they're too young to do much else (only 2).

Ces ;o)

Hi Pete! thank you.

Jane you should see them in their thigh boots!

I, Like The View said...

what lovely photos

:-)

(have just had the most brilliant word ver!)