I love this little thing and where it can lead you.
I love looking at who’s looking and where they are in the world, the whole world.
That map just rocks. All those little coloured dots fill me with glee. I can’t believe that people (and dogs obviously) as far away as Oz, NZ, USA, Canada, India and even Hong Kong can actually be looking.
I am amazed by it and not a little overwhelmed, but definitely honoured. And as you can see, struck dumb by the enormity of it.
And, I have always wondered how people know when and how they’ve been googled.
Now I know.
Me - I know.
This is nothing short of a miracle.
I know that someone looked at my blog because they’d wanted to know how to drink a yard of ale – in it self I can see this isn’t too much to get excited about.
Unless you’re me.
I simply love it!
9 comments:
Oh, that's cool! Of course I immediately signed up for it for my own blogs :) thanks for the pointer.
YIPPEE indeed!!
I think they are kinda cool (and seeing the google searches are such fun!) but I am a total stats geek. . .
Hurrah! And well done you (in a non-patronising way).
Will you please answer the question I posed yesterday?
Oz is never very far away from me ziggi.
me, i'm downright scared to death to find out what kind of searches lead what kind of people to my blog.
i dont wanna know.
The same thing amazes me, Ziggi.
Now I gotta check out that Google search thingie you mentioned...
What's with Russia then eh? I've had a look at other people's maps and no-one visits anyone from there or, as far as I can see, China.
Val - all thanks must go to ILTV and Dave - isn't it fun!!?
ILTV -thanxxxx
Dave -thanxxxx (have sent u an email)
Murph - I thought that when I wrote it :)
FN - I would LOVE to see what you can google to come up with you - in fact I may just have a go!!
WW - I can see your dot! Well I like to think it's you, it looks a particularly dashing dot :)
I got one on Thursday. It is totally addictive.
I have a link to a picture of Bambi on one of my posts and that is pulling in loads of overseas visitors. It's quite bizarre.
Fat Reg said it quite succinctly...
"And you can tell everybody this is your blog.
It may be quite exquisite but now that it's done.
I hope you don't mind,
I hope you don't mind,
that I put down in words...
How wonderful Life is
while you're in the world."
Me and all of those other Earthlings love this place too.
Post a Comment