
A question for the girls.
Himself is a sports model in that he's just for fun having had his tubes snipped. Twice actually but that's a whole different story.
So the question is, is there a noticeable difference to semen with or without sperm? Obviously I know there's an actual difference (hopefully!) but can you tell from eh, looking, so to speak?
For what it's worth I think there is, but obviously my actual research into this subject is somewhat limited to the one subject (at the moment, but who knows).
I think without is less salty.
29 comments:
Post inspired by HE and his pancakes!
Go there and ask him if you want to know:
http://homoescapeons.blogspot.com/
I wish I could do linkylinks :(
It doesn't stick on the biscuit as well.
...
...
I'm much too English and uptight and frosty to give advice about this and I'm blushing even as I type.
Fingers crossed that First Nations turns up. She is a source of infinite wisdom in such matters.
reg, as well as what?
betty, I can hardly wait!
Manic Street Preachers! THAT was the name of the band! You know...
er...
with Barclay's...
um...
...Lloyd's...
...what were you talking about now?...
Oh...
OOOH!!...
I'll just be off then.
I have no idea. I've only sucked off two guys and they both still had their swimmers. Ask me again in, say, 15 years or so.
the footie is making me ill
for fuck's sake England get a GRIP!
Bloody hell Ziggi, where are you gonna take us next - behind the bloody bike sheds.
And now England are out of the cup too. What a day!
Hopefully it should be possible for you to get an EEC grant to help finance further research into the saltyness question. I'm sure I am not alone in thinking issues such as this are much under valued by modern society.
...as much as when it contains the little chaps. Tsk. It's an English public school thing. They have to make their own entertainment at those places.
You would need a very promiscuous reader to get a representative sample.
Oh and it would have to be fresh.
(blushes like Betty.)
If CB wants to know, I'll drop in (so to speak) next time I'm in Bristol.
DAVE!
wow, so now i'm a spoo expert, huh?
for your information i have no earthly idea.
oh fine.
no there's not.
*pulls bag over head*
Is it like the difference between Marmite and Vegemite?
I prefer jam on my toast.
Strawberry jam.
I don't normally advocate Lite alternatives along the Kaliber lines. But here I think it can only be a good thing, perhaps with slightly less fizz on the end of the tongue.
Oops! Looks like Kaz's wish just came true
x
I conclude:
the answer is:
CB - don't know
FN - no
CP - yes
hmmmm I may have to do more undercover research ;-)
I'll come back later to read Himself's conclusions!
(In a few hours, Australia will be electing the next govt. But probably with less consideration or humour than this comment thread.)
WF is ewzuszfq
blush. ha! i'm one girl who simply couldn't tell you!
infertile sperm taste fizzy
(more normally, in my scant experience, it tastes something like prawn cocktail, with out the rose marie sauce)
(but ziggs do you spit or swallow?)
(I'll take my opinions and experience away now)(for fear of causing your other readers' further blushes)
(and I can corroborate reg's English public school boy stories)(but not from personal experience, obviously, never having been an English public school boy. . .)
here is how to do links - two ways, for two different sorts:
there is a difference between a link to a web address in general, and a link to an individual page on the site - the difference is with the last slash, there is one after a .com, but not after a .html
Web address
[a href="http://www.openthecurtains.blogspot.com/"]Open the Curtains[/a]
Web address with file
[a href="http://www.openthecurtains.blogspot.com/2007/01/v-is-for-vincent.html"]V is for Vincent[/a]
remember to change the square brackets [ and ] for the pointy brackets (the ones you use for bold and italic)
and if it works, thank craig cos he taught me!
(the thing you write in last just before the [/a] is what appears as the written part of the link that shows up in blue in a comment column)
ILTV - I think you've covered EVERYTHING there!
didn't cover anything darlin', I swallowed. . .
:-O
HA! My snipper sent me the rules for getting my swimmers counted..apparently I only have 30 minutes from blast off until I get the 'sample' into the hot little hands of a lab technician (who has not offered any manual assistance as of yet)..
I asked if there was a chopper and organ transplant team available to ensure that my sample does not spoil?
I'll ask one of the lab techs about the flavour...although I am not sure if they could tell the difference after tasting samples for a living? Maybe on a Monday Morning but by Friday Afternoon all bets are off.
I can't tell you how I know this, but if you Google "How I Got A Vasectomy And Got My Wife Pregnant" (the whole phrase in quotes), you may find some useful additional data.
Post a Comment