Saturday, September 19, 2015

use by date


Those who know me a just a tad, will know that Himself is somewhat younger than me. ‘Somewhat’ being in the region of 10 years and 10 days and for all I know 10 minutes.

This was all a terrible mistake because when I cast my spell I was looking for a sugar daddy.

Being an accurate witch is probably akin to being a good cook, the recipe/spell books are similar anyway.

Sadly I’m crap at both. (OK I lied on my profile)
(although I am good at some things, well no complaints anyway)

What I set out to do at the beginning is seldom what I end up with at the end.

It’s all a bit embarrassing really.

And it’s been like that since I was a boy of eight.


Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha
ha


12 comments:

Moominmama said...

you're hilarious!

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Tis very hard to get spells just right in my experience. I once cast a 'I won't get a rejection letter for this job' spell - I didn't get a rejection letter from it - ever - but I didn't get the job either!

Ces Adorio said...

A big smile for you Ziggi! There you go guy!

FirstNations said...

aha! but you see, your inner witch knew better. women live longer! by the time you're old enough to need a catheter bag, he'll still be young enough to change it. see how it all works out?

WithinWithout said...

Huh?

Romeo Morningwood said...

Has Himself ever seen the Crying Game?

Zig said...

CB :o)
MM -yes you're right you have to be very specific, and very careful what you wish for because, chances are, you get it.
C - you always make me smile
FN -I hope he shoots me first but yes he's of the opinion that I won't get a break at the end too!
WW - too much time spent in teenage company, you're sounding like one now.
HE - no, nor have I, should he /I? Will it show him the error of his ways???

andrea said...

You must be one hot babe to bag a young'un. Can you cast a spell on me so I, too, can be a sizzler?

Carmenzta said...

I cast my last spell in 1984, thinking I wanted to get married and have kids, and lo and behold, it took me 15 years to get away from my ex-husband (I still have the kids)! I sincerely hope that whatever Sugar Daddy is with me when I need a catheter bag will be strong enough to hold down the pillow over my head. Thanks, you made me laugh, Ziggi!

Stay at home dad said...

Next you'll be telling us that's not your picture either...

I, Like The View said...

this is such fun!

no need for me to add anything really, is there!

Anonymous said...

Andrea - I think not - he has terrible eyesight :0)

Carmy - hello! you're back! Lovely lovely will pop over to see you shortly!

SAHD - of course it's me! coff
and welcome by the way

ILTV - hiya, great party!