
A dog thinks: “Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be gods!”
A cat thinks: “Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a god!”
10 comments:
A human thinks: “Hey, these animals I live with I feed, I love, I provide with a nice warm, dry house, I pet them, and take good care of them... They must be dogs!”
Sorry, I'm dsylexic.
I think “hey, these people I live with I feed them, I love them, provide them with a nice warm dry house, wash and iron their clothes, make their beds and packed lunches and take good care of them... g*d - I must be a domestic!”
(of course a servant wouldn't love them like I do)
Vicus Scurra thinks: "These people keep smelly dumb animals in their house, they must be daft".
I say that with, of course, love.
humans think,
" I keep these indolent little leeches around to show everybody in the neighbourhood that I am successful enough to be able to afford keeping indolent little leeches around!
Damn this Edwardian Mindset!!"
Free food and lodging, no credit card or mortgage payments ... let's see who is the mug.
Vicus can fuck off. (I say that of course with love)
josh said...how long did it take you to figure that?
My horse says: "I carry her around on my back. It's only right that she spends the rest of the day running around after me."
my horses say - what can we do today that will COST THE EARTH
morning peeps xx
"hey these bloggers, they keep me amused hour after hour after hour - you couldn't pay for this kind of fun"
(could you?!)
;-)
Post a Comment