Saturday, September 19, 2015

the marquee leaks

on the up side, the roof doesn't anymore.

I've ordered glasses. I paid extra for next day delivery. (That was yesterday)

Guess what arrived today.

Yes, that's right.

Nothing.



I'm a little teapot, short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my...other handle
Oops...
I'm a little sugar bowl...

10 comments:

I, Like The View said...

don't worry chuck

if it doesn't turn up, noone will notice it's not there

as long and himself and you are in lerve, that's what'll make the day!

:-)

now: open a bottle of delicious wine, pour yourself a HUGE glass and go and have a nice relaxing bath. . .

dinahmow said...

What's the colour scheme for the Big Event? I need to know.

Dave said...

Keep drinking and it'll all fade away.

Rog said...

A leaking marquee can lead to intense pressure - even the cake will be in tiers! And a lot of miserable sodden guests.

Cherrypie said...

Murph's right about the miserable sodden guests, but that has nothing to do with the marquee.

Please may I use your little sugar bowl song in one of my comedy routines. x

Zig said...

ILTV - still no glasses !

D - Colour scheme??? Was I s'posed to have one? bugger

D - not fast enough!

M - ole clever dogs - not having a cake! Havinga v large Pavlova instead - he was fond of dogs I believe - well liked to make them drool anyway.

CP - feel free! You better not be miz and sodden (it's all dried out now anyway and the forecast is for sunshine and roses . . .)

Moominmama said...

the kind you drink from or the kind you see through?

the drinking kind can be easily obtained at your nearest Wilkinson's.

dinahmow said...

oh dear...Chaucer's friend is also smitten by the boot!

FirstNations said...

count down! COUNTDOWN!!!!

the suspense is killing me!
yes! everything will go off without a hitch!

YES! everything will be fantastic!

*hopping on one foot*
*hopping on other foot*

*is a tard*

dinahmow said...

pop over to my place and I'll pour you a drink In a glass. Hey! I can even give you a set of glasses.