Saturday, September 19, 2015

the final countdown

Oh god it's only 2 weeks tomorrow!

And now I have a raging sore throat, a runny nose and look like Rudolph.

If I was going to get anything at all, why couldn't it be something gastric then at least I would be thinner.


4 comments:

Moominmama said...

better now than 2 days before; you'll get over it in time. i know when i'm stressed out and not sleeping much i ALWAYS get sick, so maybe it's your body telling you to slow down and go back to bed for a while.

dinahmow said...

But, Ziggi, if you're thinner then the dress-we're-all-longing-to-see will not fit. You simply cannot upset the international Blogerate by appearing on YouTube in a circus tent,dear!
Have Lucozade and a nice lie-down.

Zig said...

now I have a chest infection too!

the dress . . . some days I like it more than others - it's a bit ???
floaty? room with a view ish ?? with a hint of the greek about it!

Perhaps, as I'm here alone with my snot, I will go and try it on again and see how it goes with the red eyes and nose!

I, Like The View said...

it sounds divine, and as CB says better now and get it over and done with than just before. . .

(((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))