There's nothing wrong with the colours over here. I think Blogger's lovely.
I am concerned that Prof Ilyes is getting too important to the story. My main worry is that she may wish to accompany my hero on the next stage of his journey.
Should she die in a spectacular explosion, do you think? Or crash her sports car?
Actually, I've just suggested to 007½ that Debs (her character) and the prof could die in a mysterious explosion when the sports car they are both in explodes.
Please don't take this writing-out of the prof personally, but as I explain at my place tomorrow, I think my characters are running away with my book (I nearly said they are running away with me, but people might get the wrong idea).
Are there sports cars? I had the impression that it was a more nationalised pub lic transport sort of place - an air crash would be more spectacular! Something dramatic would be lovely!
ziggi, you deserve better. meanwhile, i am repetitively punching in word verification and my name and password, over and over, patiently thinking about my summer vacation....
The internet is running out of space because the world generated 161 BILLION GIGABYTES! of digital information in 2006. The least that you and I can do to help save the internet is to post in black or grey.
HE, the internet running out of space? Are you kidding? That could easily be resolved. Al Gore, self-proclaimed "Father of The Internet" will "father" another Internet.
the colour thing seems to be only on my laptop - everywhere else I look it seems to be ok - but being middle aged now (and shortly to suffer a dramatic exit - I hope it's not phophetic) I am suffering from technonumptism :(
ces doesn't believe that Al Gore invented the Internet...I read that the hydro bill on his 20 room Mansion is $1500 a month..now there's an inconvenient truth!
17 comments:
There's nothing wrong with the colours over here. I think Blogger's lovely.
I am concerned that Prof Ilyes is getting too important to the story. My main worry is that she may wish to accompany my hero on the next stage of his journey.
Should she die in a spectacular explosion, do you think? Or crash her sports car?
they have colors?
i didnt' know there were colors.
what colors?
*takes more acid*
Actually, I've just suggested to 007½ that Debs (her character) and the prof could die in a mysterious explosion when the sports car they are both in explodes.
Please don't take this writing-out of the prof personally, but as I explain at my place tomorrow, I think my characters are running away with my book (I nearly said they are running away with me, but people might get the wrong idea).
Are there sports cars? I had the impression that it was a more nationalised pub lic transport sort of place - an air crash would be more spectacular! Something dramatic would be lovely!
well bl**dy bl*gger has completely stopped cooperating on the image front for me today
what was it you said about an AK-47?
*changes subject quickly*
am quite liking the idea of Dave's lady characters running away with him
*goes off to form orderly queue*
The new blogger has boring boring colors. Probably designed by grunges who were told to take a shower and put on deodorant.
ziggi, you deserve better. meanwhile, i am repetitively punching in word verification and my name and password, over and over, patiently thinking about my summer vacation....
:)
The internet is running out of space because the world generated 161 BILLION GIGABYTES! of digital information in 2006.
The least that you and I can do to help save the internet is to post in black or grey.
HE, the internet running out of space? Are you kidding? That could easily be resolved. Al Gore, self-proclaimed "Father of The Internet" will "father" another Internet.
Being a 105-year-old witch is simply a black and white existence, I guess.
You DO seem to be having far more problems than anyone else, Ziggi.
Maybe there's a way you can use your wand to simply zap all of your current settings and start over.
Maybe there's a button you pressed when you shouldn't have. Maybe you could email the blogger help people...
the colour thing seems to be only on my laptop - everywhere else I look it seems to be ok - but being middle aged now (and shortly to suffer a dramatic exit - I hope it's not phophetic) I am suffering from technonumptism :(
hey Z
(she types for the third time)
how come you can do these:
☺ ♫ ♪
????!!!!!
very cool and very clever but then I'd expect nothing less from you and your wand of mystical magique
I was only wishing today that I could do an infinity sign (you know and eight 8 on its side)
any chance you've got one of those knocking about?
kindest regards
ILTV
(I said some other stuff, but can't remember what it was now!)
∞
∞
∞
hey!
you're no witch, you're an angel
ta very muchly
IOU
ooh
new template!
loverly
Very sinister.
ces doesn't believe that Al Gore invented the Internet...I read that the hydro bill on his 20 room Mansion is $1500 a month..now there's an inconvenient truth!
Post a Comment