Saturday, September 19, 2015

suze


Click and play!

arriving home
(note to self - weed drive!)

F&F: Who is that?

She smells nice

and she plays!
Just the small matter of telling Himself now!

26 comments:

Dave said...

Ahhhhhhh. They're just tiny ponies.

Zig said...

yep - how far do you want to fall exactly?

andrea said...

I have to stop visiting, Zig. I do it just to torment myself, though I do hope you're feeling better after your nasty spill.

She is gorgeous! How tall? Will you take me for a ride? Please?

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Oh, you got a Haffie?

How big is she? She's a babe!

Mares are the best!

Rog said...

Nye Sauce!

Dave said...

I've just worked out that it was 30 years ago that I last rode a horse. I do hope Freddy will be gentle with me.

dinahmow said...

I looked. I said "Ooh!Palomino." Then I said"Haflinger?" Then I read comments.
So...a Haflinger, yes? She looks beautiful.I would love to canter through your orchard.Please?

Zig said...

andrea - of course you can have a ride :o)

MM - Haffie indeed - 14hh - Freddie is being horrible to her :o(

murph - tan queue

dave - Freddie isn't gentle - maybe you could exorcise him though

dina - come and have a dash round with andrea and then you can have a picnic beneath the boughs and paint the ponies - oooooo how exciting - I'll put the kettle on at once!

Anonymous said...

pwetty horsies. i'm too short to ride horses.

Ces Adorio said...

They are all very lovely! I like your backyard Ziggi.

I, Like The View said...

it's My Friend Flicka all over again!

looks lovely!

Carmenzta said...

Ziggi: "Sweetie, guess what I bought today?"

Himself: "What, baby?

UH OH!!!!!!!

FirstNations said...

oh, halflingers are so pretty! one farm here raises them for show. they hire them out for fantasy photo shoots which makes them some coin on the side, too.

FirstNations said...

..before anyone gets any nasty ideas i meant fantasy as in 'faeries and elves and lords and ladies and knights at the Renaissance Fayre and SCA ' not um, the other type. the Enumclaw type. ew.

Dave said...

Did you enjoy the fudge cake then?

Moominmama said...

what a beauty! while the Pirate was playing cricket this weekend i went to make friends with the horses in the paddock next to the pitch and got used as a scratching post. hehehe.

I, Like The View said...

OH MY G*D THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!

I've just come back from band - think these guys ARE IN!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

needed cheering up - ta very muchly!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Gorgeous gal.
The verdant landscape looks like something out of the movie Legend..all she needs is her unicorn horn and some wings.

Maybe you can rig a horn up for her to keep Freddy in his place (little bugger eh?)
So how are you going to tell himself..
leave a note on the fridge?
blurt it out during halftime?
Some strategic body art would go a long way!

Moominmama said...

so how did Himself take it?

I, Like The View said...

can back to play

it's still brilliant (where did you find it?)

Zig said...

Himself was reasonably OK about Suze, but has taken to sleeping with his wallet.

ILTV I think you're the only one who's noticed the singing horses! Aren't they great?!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Blimey oy lurved the sangin' 'orses.
One of them sounds tres Imogen Heap!
Have you ever heard Hear Me Out?
It is either a Frou Frou or Imogen song.
Anyway you'll know what I mean.
DOH now I have to go listen to Hide&Seek and Let Go..
and Su-Su-Su-SUZIE by Boykillboy!

Is Freddy behaving?

I, Like The View said...

they are fab

but where did you find them!?

I, Like The View said...

*waves*

Dave said...

I saw the singing horses the first time. Can't you afford to write any new blog posts?

kj said...

these horses are amazing, ziggi. you are one lucky witch.

:)