Saturday, September 19, 2015

sorry I took so long ILTV

But I've been busy shopping -
I have dresses for everyone!

Anyway the TAG . . .

Zoonosis doesn’t scare me
cos I don’t scare easily
except by Great big Spiders
that Get stuck in the bath
then I run screaming.

9 comments:

KAZ said...

I'll come and sort out your spiders if you'll do the same for my frogs -

Deal??

I, Like The View said...

brill

but no apology needed - I think your dresses are somewhat more important, don't you?!

(photos?? per-lease, with cheese on)

FirstNations said...

yup.

dresses.

now.

Zig said...

Kaz - Frogs?? what's wrong with frogs? Frogs are lovely little friendly things especially with garlic butter.

ILTV and FN - I might upload pics after the event if I don't look too awful - so dream on then! ha ha ha ha

dinahmow said...

yes, we want to see the dresses.Preferably being worn by the people.

Zig said...

we all have new shoes too.

I wanted a purple and black witchy dress that laced up the front but I was over ruled, it's cream, how 'bridal' pah!

So in revenge I have high and pointy glittery bling shoes that will hurt when I kick someone, just have to practice the walking.

I, Like The View said...

dresses AND shoes!!!

wow

PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Dave said...

How about pictures of you all without the dresses; and separate pictures of the dresses; then we can cut them out and play dressing-up games, and decide who suits which best.

Carmenzta said...

Zig, spiders are also lovely (squashed under the heel of a boot). Any purses involved in your outfit? Just asking.