Saturday, September 19, 2015

Scene 1 The Kitchen


Himself: Be careful of that wine down there!!

Me: Is it dangerous??

Himself: Of course not.

Me: Why then?

Himself: It’s expensive!

Me: What am I being careful of?

Himself: Be careful you don’t drink it without me!

12 comments:

Dave said...

You're obviously much better.

Hannah Velten said...

Dangerous wine...Reminded me of a story my boyfriend tells about not being allowed to order soup in a pub as the landlord said it was too 'dangerous' (he'd gone in for a pre-football match meal, but there were too many fans crashing about around him) - since then it has been known as Dangerous Soup....

I, Like The View said...

it must be love (if he's willing to share his expensive wine with you. . .)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bottoms up!

:-)

Carmenzta said...

Himself is one smart guy!

Mangonel said...

Not wedding wine then?

Zig said...

Dave - obviously

hannah - hello, hope Arza is settling in well at his new home. Dangerous wine it has now become!

ILTV - I hope so!

Carmy - Hi you, so lovely to have you back! He is smart, sadly ;-)

Mango - Funnily enough I have had just a snifter or 2 of that but I have been told no more or there won't be enough to go round, som wondering who I can knock off the list . . .

FirstNations said...

i want dangerous wine *snif*

Zig said...

I want dangerous fu - whatever it is?

What is it?????

KAZ said...

I'd like to know as well.
And I'd like some wine and you're making the wedding sound so exciting I'm wondering about one of those as well.
Oh behave yourself woman!

Moominmama said...

who's the hottie in the b&w photo? i want one of those. and some dangerous wine. (day 'dangerous' in a french accent. it's fun.)

Zig said...

CB you can't have Jonny (Wilkinson England rugby fly half) he's MINE

Moominmama said...

oh, i know who johnny wilkinson is! he's the left-footed bloke who kicked the right-footed field goal and won england the rugby world cup a couple years ago. i was watching rugby all day saturday with the Pirate and the talking heads still can't stop talking about him. apparently he's the messiah of english rugby. i wonder how much they paid him to come out of retirement...