Last night, in an effort to look something approaching nice for tomorrow (and closer to the age of Himself), I visited the local beautician.
I had my eyebrows shaped and my eyelashes dyed. (And before you ask I had this done last month as a trial run to no ill effect - so I thought I was being careful-ish!)
MISTAKE - BIG BIG MISTAKE
This morning I look like I've done 3 rounds with Muhammad Ali and he won.
I have tried ice cubes and praying, what else works and fast???
16 comments:
Could you re-dye them back to ginger?
Make it a masked ball.
Is it the colour that's wrong or just the effects of all that plucking and pruning. If it's the latter, then don't fret - will calm down by tomorrow. BTW, good luck for tomorrow - hope you have a wonderful day!
perhaps we could have a photo so we can judge more accurately
Your future's so bright,you gotta wear shades.
You'll be fine. You'll wake up looking dewy, if you sleep on the patio.
I think I have 3rd degree burns which is attractive in its own way - too late now, if Himself stands me up then Jonny's always available - I bear an uncanny resemblance to a scrum half.
See you all next week - I shall not be sober until Tuesday at the very earliest and I have 'things' to do now, like opening a bottle and making a mask. (good idea dave)
is it bear or bare?
chill
relax
(cucumbers, maybe?)
leave nature to sort itself out and you'll be fine
OR
pluck his eyebrows and dye his eyelashes. . .
a matching pair!
(or get his best man to stick sellotape on his eyebrows as a kind of stag night thing like a wax - or is that too cruel)
and if in doubt, just open the bubbly and get plastered
best of luck and lots of love for tomorrow sweetie! hair of the dog and all that for the weekend (sorry murph)
(((((((((((((zig))))))))
at the very least go back to the place and demand your money back so that getting ripped off won't add insult to injury.
and what everyone else said:
relax! high blood pressure caused by stress will make swelling worse, especially on the face and head.
i'm sure tomorrow you will look just radiant. be sure to send us pictures.
Ice, quick!!! and it's "bear."
Ziggi, get horizontal with a fly-half...oops! I mean with a cool compress on your fever'd brow. The swelling will have gone down by the Big Day.
If not, borrow a pair of Dame Edna's specs.
What the heck! Just remember that YOU are the star of this show.You're the one they've all paid to see.What?They are not paying?
Lots of good wishes, kiddo.
Every congratulations to the happy couple.
((POOF))
I have no doubt whatsoever that you will look impossibly beautiful and that people in attendance will gasp as they gaze upon Ziggi of Troy.
I hope that everything is perfect...even if it all goes askew you will make the most of it and relay the full report of the catastrophic events in a hilarious fashion.
Congratulations to you and that lucky bastard. I can only imagine how much fun it will be. Enjoy being the Star Attraction and make the most of it..
flaunt it if you got it!
Have a marvelous time.
((POOF))
Hope it resolved itself and that you had a fantabulous time!
oo! oo! you're married now! it's a FACK! its done! it's a deed! you've got him and he's got you, babe!
oh, congratulations, Ziggi! YAY!
*hopping and flapping like a tard*
how did it go zig? how did it go zig? (to the tune of "are we there yet? are we there yet?")
Post a Comment