Saturday, September 19, 2015

new labtop


I trialled a new assistant today!

Her name was Charlie and she was gorgeous.


aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Doncha think so?






I didn't get any work done - especially when she took over my desk!




















Very tiring work - proof if proof be needed!















My baby! She's not talking to me now because we had to hand back our able assistant - she just wasn't up to the job.

14 comments:

Rog said...

Hey! It's a Minimurph!

andrea said...

You don't need to sack/fire her ~ just have her job description reclassified. Her role is to lower blood pressure and create ambiance. It's a wellness proramme thing.

Cherrypie said...

OMG! I want her. Can I have her? Please. Please.

WithinWithout said...

There's nothing like a lab pup to soothe the soul and bring out a smile.

I think Andrea's right. You need to invent a an executive vice-president post for her, say, in Human Resources.

She'd do wonders for morale.

Romeo Morningwood said...

That looks exactly like my widdle Jackie boy did WAAAAA!

Could you be any cuter? NOT!
((YOU-ARE-SUCH-A-GOOD-GIRL-OH-YES-YOU-ARE!))

Ziggy by all means feel free to show us your puppies more often.

btw;Is Suze still covered in that hospital gown?

Dave said...

I want one now.

Zig said...

M - :o) so gorgeous are you labs xx
A - I wish I could keep her but she was just visiting
CP - Nope - I'm first in-line should she need another mum
WW - soothing is exactly right, we had the best afternoon doing nothing!
HE - you're so naughty! Suze is getting better - she has/had ocular habronemiasis - yeuch, as you know doubt know already - so yes she's still covered head to toe and will have to wear an eye mask all summer as do the other 2.
D- me too!

FirstNations said...

Murph was here?????? hmmmmm!

what A CUTIE PIE YES INDEED WHAT A SWEETIE DOGGIE! GOOD DOGGIE WOGGIE! WHAT A NICE GIRL!

*nails self in leg with insulin*

honest, how could you NOT kidnap a cute kid like that?

...and let me be the second one to compliment you on them puppies. (homoE, you hound you!:D)

WithinWithout said...

Now, HOW did HE get away with that comment about your puppies?

Only because he's married and no threat, I bet...

;-)

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Oh how fab! We have two one-year-old versions living at my mum's.

Ces Adorio said...

Oooh, lovely lovely. O love puppies and cuddly little dogs. A perfect laptop! The best.

dinahmow said...

Yes, cute, but I have to say it with reservations, having just baby-sat the neighbouring Lab. Like a runaway lorry with ADHD.He knocked me flying into the big bird cage, then pushed me into a rose bush.And going walkies was the most vigourous work-out in years!But a totally irresistable face.

Betty said...

Dinahmow's neighbour's lab sounds exactly the same as the one my in-laws had. Absolutely terrifying dog that was completely hyperactive. Once tried to eat the toggles on my cardigan for no apparent reason.

Charlie, however, is a darling (do you see what I did there?)

Moominmama said...

how could you possibly let go of anything that cute????