The weather!
Isn't it fab!
(YAY! for global warming)
my Hammock!

my new shoes
(I want to dance the night away)

I'm so lucky, lucky, lucky
(and see the building in the distance? That's a wrinklies home - Himself has booked my room in advance, he tells me - not far for him to visit!)
The grass is just starting to grow, I shall start complaining soon about the lack of rain!
Nah, only if there's a hosepipe ban!
(raspberry to the first person who tells me lack of rain is due to global warming)

(no yellow ones here now the daffs are over)
I love bluebells
and Lilac, one of my most favourite favourites
cue for I,LTV
to break into song.
Lilac Wine please
Isn't it fab!
(YAY! for global warming)
my Hammock!

my new shoes
(I want to dance the night away)

I'm so lucky, lucky, lucky
(and see the building in the distance? That's a wrinklies home - Himself has booked my room in advance, he tells me - not far for him to visit!)
Toyboys eh?
revenge will be mine
revenge will be mine
The grass is just starting to grow, I shall start complaining soon about the lack of rain!
Nah, only if there's a hosepipe ban!
(raspberry to the first person who tells me lack of rain is due to global warming)
Flowers that grow without asking!

(no yellow ones here now the daffs are over)
I love bluebells
and Lilac, one of my most favourite favouritescue for I,LTV
to break into song.
Lilac Wine please
I made wine from the lilac tree
Put my heart in its recipe
It makes me see what I want to see
and be what I want to be
Put my heart in its recipe
It makes me see what I want to see
and be what I want to be


14 comments:
Ziggi, you are a very very lucky witch.
*muttering to myself*
OK I've got label envy, shoe envy, view envy - shall I continue?
no! I'll break into song instead; how about this:
Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to
A song that I had only sang to just a few
She saw my silver spurs and said, Let's pass some time
And I will give to you summer wine, Oh-oh summer wine
Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will give to you summer wine, Oh-oh summer wine
My eyes grew heavy and my lips they could not speak
I tried to get up, but I couldn't find my feet
She reassured me with an unfamiliar line
And then she gave to me more summer wine,
Oh-oh summer wine
Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will give to you summer wine Oh-oh summer wine
When we woke up the sun was shining in our eyes
Our silver spurs were gone
my head felt twice its size
Who took the silver spurs, a dollar and a dime
And left us cravin' for more summer wine,
Oh-oh summer wine
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
sounds like a witches brew to me, perfect for the weather - and I can imagine a toy boy in silver spurs. . .
:-)
oh and hammock envy
I have hammock envy too
;-)
(I missed a trick here - should have had a SOM moment really!)
Ooh, lilac! Takes me back to another age...I miss lilac.
I once lived next door to a chap who used to play "We'll Gather Lilacs" on the piano whenever he'd had a 'horizontal rumba.'(No names, in case he reads this!)
"Lilac wine, I feel unsteady, like my love..."
Elkie Brookes or Nina Simone? Both terific.
Please be more careful. When I first looked at the first photograph, I thought that you had shrivelled into a very small pink thing with very large eyes.
That may be what you look like anyway, for all I know.
oh thats glorious!
i too have shoe envy. but not hammock envy; they always throw me. and the 'just get back on' thing never works.
I tried to come up with some smart-alecky thing to say, but I couldn't.
Your life looks and sounds beautiful. I'd pass on those running shoes myself, but to each witch her own...
Pah. Its all sea frets around here. Almost no sunshine for several days.
MM - yep! but I'm trying not to be smug, just appreciative! Look at what happened to fern just after I took these photos!!
ILTV - I'd like to hear you sing - I mean actually in the Real World!
D - Elkie :)
Vicus - hello sweetie - yes that is me small and pink with big attributes .
FN - I would question what you were up to in a hammock to fall out of it! And even that's possible if you get the rythm right ;)
WW - like most ducks, calm and gliding along on the surface, paddling like f*ck underwater!
Dave - what's a fret?
It's all so beautiful (sob, sob)it reminds me of the massive bloom of pollen and flower petals floating about in Ridley Scott's movie LEGEND (sob, sob)
What Sorcery is this? Methinks that thou hath cast a spell on thyne own countryside!
Everything is just gorgeous. Absolutely fabulous lifestyle.
Ziggi, sea fret is a type of mist you get on the coast. We gte a fair bit of it here.
Post a Comment