Jax - The 'I' word is on Thursday pm - I'm trying not to think about it. Apparently some fool said it's good to face your fears, but for the life of me I can't think why. Many very kind bloggers have sent me extremely good advice and I am trying to invoke a laissez faire attitude because actually it really doesn't matter whether I get the job or not. It would be nice and I'd be richer but that's all. Thanks for the good wishes - I will need them!
Instead of accepting one's limitations and faults, many people tend to blame someone or something else rather than take responsibility for their decisions and accept their shortcomings.
Which is why they seem to keep repeating the cycle and experiencing relationship failures, "Pride comes before a Fall".
This is the path of least resistance for the Ego...to be a victim. For blatant examples behold the spectacle of those short term Celebrity Romances. Serial monogamy 101.
Let's face it, relationship management is the hardest thing that we will ever have to do! There is something to the phrase that Love is a decision because once Mother Nature stops secreting all of the hornymones after 18 months or whatever it is..Pair Bonding is pretty much up to the individuals. From that point on it is whatever you make of it..
the good, the bad, and ugly. ((ayeeya eeya wah wah wah))
???? I put a comment here yesterday evening saying I had survived the experience which is always a bonus but I didn't think I'd overwhelmed them with my wondrous wit and wisdom and on the whole I think it's a no. Still they said they'd let me know in a couple of days . . .
so who's blog did I put that on if not here? I read it after it uploaded so it is somewhere!
whoever you are I do apologise!
I don't deserve a proper grown up job when I can't even post a comment on my own blog!
20 comments:
if it's today, good luck darling!
XXXXX
Hahahahahahaha!
love it.
See, size doesn't matter!
If you feel uncomfortable at any stage in an interview, just press the "auto destruct" button - just like the little dog.
Jax - The 'I' word is on Thursday pm - I'm trying not to think about it. Apparently some fool said it's good to face your fears, but for the life of me I can't think why. Many very kind bloggers have sent me extremely good advice and I am trying to invoke a laissez faire attitude because actually it really doesn't matter whether I get the job or not. It would be nice and I'd be richer but that's all.
Thanks for the good wishes - I will need them!
CB thanx for your advice
Tom - not sometimes
Murph - eh . . .thanx as well
You'll do fine, Ziggi girl, no matter what the outcome. Take your own advice. BE that chihauaha next to that Great Dane (or whatever they are).
The miracle of Tequila.
If he can stall him long enough he'll have a chance...
Great Danes only live about 8 years and Chihuahuas can easily live into their late teens!
WW and HE - when I fail miserably to get this job will you still love eh? eh? :(
HE I am interested in your previous comment about changing partners to avoid issues - is this really true?
Classic harm avoidance/blame avoidance my Dear.
Instead of accepting one's limitations and faults, many people tend to blame someone or something else rather than take responsibility for their decisions and accept their shortcomings.
Which is why they seem to keep repeating the cycle and experiencing relationship failures, "Pride comes before a Fall".
This is the path of least resistance for the Ego...to be a victim. For blatant examples behold the spectacle of those short term Celebrity Romances. Serial monogamy 101.
Let's face it, relationship management is the hardest thing that we will ever have to do! There is something to the phrase that Love is a decision because once Mother Nature stops secreting all of the hornymones after 18 months or whatever it is..Pair Bonding is pretty much up to the individuals. From that point on it is whatever you make of it..
the good, the bad, and ugly.
((ayeeya eeya wah wah wah))
All the good luck in the world for the i*******w.
If you get it - I hope you won't go off us!
*waiting patiently for news*
remember....
INDERAL.
;)
????
I put a comment here yesterday evening saying I had survived the experience which is always a bonus but I didn't think I'd overwhelmed them with my wondrous wit and wisdom and on the whole I think it's a no. Still they said they'd let me know in a couple of days . . .
so who's blog did I put that on if not here? I read it after it uploaded so it is somewhere!
whoever you are I do apologise!
I don't deserve a proper grown up job when I can't even post a comment on my own blog!
I've just read what I wrote and it's still there
so far
so good
that's also "whose" blog and not "who's"
Just passing by, so wanted to wave, as I wasn't around for the interview.
Of course I'll still love you. I'll love you more and heap all kinds of affection your way to console you.
we all love you
it's kind of circular, innit, love. . .
:-)
enjoy the weekend in the glorious sunshine!
(my big bro and CH used to call me Jacq!) (I like Jax tho, cos it has a kiss in it)
and what did you do about your hair, more importantly?!
XXX
Post a Comment