Saturday, September 19, 2015

he needs a new car



Not only has it done over 100,000 miles but on Monday, of this oh so pleasant week, I reversed into him and broke his lights.

In my defence, I wasn’t looking, but only because I thought he’d gone. Sadly not, he was fannying around doing a 22 point turn instead of just turning the wheel.

Luckily my car is fine.

8 comments:

dinahmow said...

How about harnessing Freddie?

WithinWithout said...

Oh, POOR Himself! Did you get a picture of him in horror after you bashed into him?

I have visions of an extremely funny British half-hour comedy we get here featuring a couple...

I, Like The View said...

wouldn't worry about it - the thought of acquiring a new car might be exciting enough to get over the upset of being pranged

Zig said...

D - let me think a minute, that'll be a NO then!

WW - what do you mean poor Him? What about poor me? Fancy still being there when I wanted to go! :)

ILTV - he can't afford a new car, he will just have to eat more of the orange quality streets so that we can tape up the holes. Spookily they are exactly the right colour - lucky that we have a tin left over from Xmas really.

dinahmow said...

Patched with toffee papers! Love it.

Unknown said...

Oh dear. Has Himself forgiven you yet?

WithinWithout said...

Oh, right. Of course! The stupid sod!

I, Like The View said...

can I have the left over toffee pennies?

please!