keep taking the tablets
I feel quite poorly.
thank you thank you thank youwhat a wonderul way to finish my day!!(I know it's late now, but I got here on my birthday day!)you are toooooooooooooooooo sweetthink we should give vicus some cod liver oil, don't you!?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh, let's just do this instead of the cod-liveer oil:(((((((((((((vicus)))))))))))my heart is full, with some to spare. . .
I'm still enjoying my lovely flowers!!!thank you z
Happy Birthday ILTV.I am not a warlock so I cannot prestidigitate anything for you other than well wishes and happy thoughts. Don't worry about Vicus, he is obviously in desperate need of a vigorous colonic irrigation.
thank you mister escape! I'm still loving those flowers. . .:-)am very bemused by the thought of vicus enjoying a colonic irritation as much as I'm enjoying the flowers(frowns*
Colonic irrigation? I'd rather have a hose pipe shoved up my arse.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I feel quite poorly.
thank you thank you thank you
what a wonderul way to finish my day!!
(I know it's late now, but I got here on my birthday day!)
you are toooooooooooooooooo sweet
think we should give vicus some cod liver oil, don't you!?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh, let's just do this instead of the cod-liveer oil:
(((((((((((((vicus)))))))))))
my heart is full, with some to spare. . .
I'm still enjoying my lovely flowers!!!
thank you z
Happy Birthday ILTV.
I am not a warlock so I cannot prestidigitate anything for you other than well wishes and happy thoughts.
Don't worry about Vicus, he is obviously in desperate need of a vigorous colonic irrigation.
thank you mister escape! I'm still loving those flowers. . .
:-)
am very bemused by the thought of vicus enjoying a colonic irritation as much as I'm enjoying the flowers
(frowns*
Colonic irrigation? I'd rather have a hose pipe shoved up my arse.
Post a Comment