Saturday, September 19, 2015

grow, grass grow!

9 comments:

Rog said...

Maybe it's a big horse, I'm a Londoner!

Mangonel said...

And Mow, Man, Mow!

(Better if I'd been first, I see that.)

dinahmow said...

"Paddock inclined to muddiness.Hocks show depth."

I, Like The View said...

the horse on the left reminds me of My Friend Flicka

:-)

Dave said...

Doesn't Freddy look sweet?

KAZ said...

I had to go all the way to Spain to see horses as nice as that.

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Looks a bit tired, doesn't it?

We've more grass than we know what to do with. . . sadly it's the poor quality winter variety and won't be much good until May at the earliest.

Which one's Fred?

Zig said...

Murph you've told me that un before!

Mang - yep! But thanks for being here!

D - we have had (and still having) the storm from hell since last night and now I only have mud again - boo hoo hoo (and a lot of fallen trees)

ILTV - that's Suze, she's a Haflinger x hairy mammoth

D - he never look sweet it would ruin his street cred, he'd be so embarrassed to hear you say that!

Kaz - did you have a lovely time?? The Spanish have some very lovely horses but they're not adverse to the ole cruel streak I've noticed!

Malc - and that's the 'good' paddock! Fred is on the right with the white snip on his nose, Fern in the middle, Suze on the left. (as you look at the picture)

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Oh! :)