Saturday, September 19, 2015

Doh

Out of the pair of us, Himself is the clever one. There is no disputing this.
It is a Fact.

However, this morning our new credit cards arrived, and after checking the names on the front he signed mine.

Then he said,

“Don’t worry; I’m sure it will rub off”

10 comments:

WithinWithout said...

So now you can sign his. And tell him: "I'm sure it will rub off."

FirstNations said...

at least you didn't sign yours with his. i just had to forge a check again and i'm shocked at how glibly the YB's signature rolls out.
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MS. MAYO QUEEN!

gautami tripathy said...

See the positive side. You can rub it in to him forver!

Vicus Scurra said...

He is by far the cleverer one.
It means you won't be able to use your card.
He will be very rich.
Probably won't be getting much though.

kj said...

himself is clever, ziggi. maybe more than you thought. this is a good way to manage a budget and start a savings plan...

Zig said...

he'd have to be a LOT cleverer than that to stop me spending!

Ces Adorio said...

Haha! I love Gautami's comment. Yes! rub it on him!

You got this over him actually Ziggi. You can order online and when the bill comes - he gets to pay!

tom909 said...

Welcome back Ziggi Ziggster. Actually since pin no-one looks at the signatures anymore so you don't have to worry about that at all. And frankly I'd just go with the faking it option, get a buzz every time you buy.

Zig said...

so, I'm telling this story to my boss (a man) and he says, when I deliver the punch line,
"well did it?"

is it me??????

Mad Munkey said...

Simply Classic. Bwahahahha