Saturday, September 19, 2015

counting to 10


"My name is Ziggi, I have a tendency
to fly off the handle"

9 comments:

I, Like The View said...

one












two










three














four

















five


















six






















seven


















eight














nine



















hey! this works! knew you were magic

;-)

Carmenzta said...

Where did you get that cartoon, Ziggi? That is hilarious.

dinahmow said...

HRT not working?

WithinWithout said...

Ar Ar Ar!!!

(These witches nowadays...)

I, Like The View said...

:-)

(you and donn must be on the same streak at the moment!)(can you give the rest of us some helpful tips?)

Dave said...

Ah, having the family around you. Such fun.

Mangonel said...

Maybe you are reacting perfectly reasonably to EXTREMELY IRRITATING circumstances?

WV: gufyr. Norwegian laughter.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Do you remember to fly a little lower when you start to get angry?
My exception to holding it in involves other people's kids and teens. I have no qualms about chastising rude behaviour in public whether the parent is there or not. Adults are too far gone to correct but with young people there might still be a chance for them to understand that they are acting like a complete ass.

I, Like The View said...

no tattoos then? only piercings. . .

;-)