I didn’t mean to change my template. In doing so I have lost all my links to you all and I can’t remember how to do it.
I was trying to find the colour.
It is a problem with my laptop - it has decided that I must manage without it - it’s mean like that - once it swallowed the audio button and it thinks nothing of eating important pieces of work just prior to saving. I may have to give it flying lessons.
I spent all evening trying everything I could think of to rectify the situation, I even downloaded FireFox which seems to be a tad superior to IE, but I must admit defeat on the colour-front and ask for help. I have brought it to school with me to ask the IT techie type chappie to cast his knowledgeable eye upon it, and if it’s anything like the last time it went wrong, I won’t see it or him again until about June.
However, I have also downloaded FireFox on my work pc - which means that I can probably upload this and comment whilst at work - naughty but nice.
I just don’t know where to find you all now.
19 comments:
maybe we could play hide n seek for a while?
well, that was a tad pointless, wasn't it!
what was?
it's no use being ambiguous with someone who's lost the plot, her mind, the colours, any semblance of intelligent thought, and one of her ponies.
the man has just taken my laptop away
:(
Well, you found me and my chocolate, so that's a good start. You'll find some of your friends in my sidebar, so that's a bit further on your way.
What I did, for safety's sake, was to put them all in a folder called 'blogs' in my bookmarks.
Setting up the links again in your blog sidebar is avctually dead easy with the new blogger. Just go to 'customise' (top right bar), 'add page element' and then chose 'link list' and fill in their addresses. Easy peasy.
If you haven't done it by June, I'll call in and do it for you, in exchange for a cream tea.
he's lovely that Dave, isn't he. . .
tried to teach me html once
*guffaws*
oh well - maybe I'll pay more attention next time
I've never had a list of pals on my sidebar. . .
*sobs*
you've lost a pony?
:-(
ILTV, you coukld have alist of friends, if you just did what I've explained to Zig. Or shall I spend my summer trip going round helpless (Ha! that'll be the day) female bloggers, setting them straight?
Yes, what have you done with your pony? I assume you don't mean £100.
that Freddie - he went to visit the vicarage! The end of Vic's garden is at the bottom of our field and he pulled down the fence with his teeth (Freddie not the vicar) and jumped into said garden and bit the top off all the daffodils - I told Vic, who was a bit on the sniffy side about being visited without an appointment, that he should love all god's creatures (I didn't tell him that Freddie is the devil incarnate though, just in case he tried to save him)
Dave thank you for the distructions I shall endevour to do just as you say - if I manage it does that mean you won't be visiting tho :(
::waving:: to ILTV TGIF!
yeah for your weekend, eh!
:-)
All you need to do is fine one person, and then you'll find more.
New Blogger did eat up all the sidebars, or most of them. Ah well. I think of it as an excuse to spring clean...
Then again I usually don't want to spring clean PEOPLE.
I have actually been having niughtmares about this recently -- OK, daymares -- as I have been carrying my laptop here and there more than usual lately.
Me, I keep track using Bloglines in case I ever lose this end of it all.
It's really something how dependent on our computers that we grow. I would be completely lost without mine. There would be an empty place in my soul! Hope you get it back soon.
::sprays dettol::
you sick, oh broomsticked one?
::sprays::
why not mis up a potion? eye of newt? swallow a frog? something like that
::sprays::
here i am ziggi!
blogger needs to treat you better.
::dumps bucket of dettol in advance of stepping over threshold::
still sick? hope you feel better soon
::mops up as she leaves::
Valerie - I find the whole blogger experience experience beyond me - I love reading other peoples blogs, I like to comment now and then and I liked having links to the ones I had found that I liked cos I'm lazy. However in losing them I have discovered some more new ones and I am very pleased to have done so. Silver lining and all that!
Andrea - I don't know what bloglines are!!
BBE - thank goodness you were kind enough to comment I thought I may never find you again and I want to read part 2!
kj - you're always so lovely and understanding!
blogger did the same thing to me. the last time i posted my linklist and kept it updated people started dropping out of sight right and left. made me paranoid. it'll be awhile before i post another one.
and whats the deal with that? do you keep all the defunct addos out of hopes they'll come back? what?
Post a Comment