Saturday, September 19, 2015

busy busy busy

busy busy busy busy busy


and still the garden looks less than immaculate!



I splashed out and bought some (expensive) pots and within a week all the flowers died.






Still I know how to make a swing boat go really high!



Yes that's me on the right, photo by
David "Himself" Bailey.






(and that picture over there on the right - right over there on the right - where it says my Dad and friend - the friend is Johnny Depp - yes really, another famous person I don't quite know!)

15 comments:

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

Hey Ziggi, I thought you'd ridden off into the sunset with Suze! How's she settling in?

Next time your dad meets Johnny Depp, ask him to keep him for me please!

Rog said...

David Bailey photographed Blur. I think he's passed on now.

Johnny Depp is an ugly little so and so isn't he?

I, Like The View said...

*sigh*

*shakes self out of reverie*

hurrah!! you're back!!

those swingboats look like fun!!

(shame about the flowers - never mind eh, could have been worse, Suze could have eaten them!!)

could I type more exclamation marks if I tried??!!

:-)

I, Like The View said...

(oh!! the word ver on that was IIZZLG for izzie izzie let's get busy - were they Busy Lizzies that died Ziggy?)

(your word very are almost as good as your labels - do you cast spells on them?)

FirstNations said...

i think i like him better with eyeliner and a cutlass. depp could do with a makeover too.

kj said...

ok, ziggi, so how come johnny depp is with your dad?

and how did you kill flowers in one week?

and it looks like you are back home and having fun.

:)

Zig said...

MM - Suze is still being bullied a bit but is coping, I can't find a saddle to fit her witherless barrel like proportions!

M - Has he?! Well his style lives on - Himself said it was 'soft-focus' apparently I need it at my great age. JD ugly??!

ILTV - D'you know it's a terrible thing but I've had to work at work, and I've have been trying to make home look more presentable prior to the royal visit - it's not working too well! I'm giving up now and calling it 'natural' round here!

FN - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You would not surprise me if you knew him (and JD) as a flyboy he certainly got around - He's on wife no 4 (that I know of).

KJ - He flew him on tour - it's quite a long time ago - probably 10 years. He flew all sorts of 'celebs' some somewhat nicer than others!

I, Like The View said...

work at work! you jest, surely. . .

I'm planning to go back soonish

*sigh*

what's it like in the real world?

and talking of the blue pill, you looking forward to your visitor then?! I bet he'll notice the dust and the creases in the bed linen and the piles of old newspapers. . .

. . . NOT!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Flowers schmowers!
You're having such fun on the swingboat and that is the main thing.

Are you aware that horny Prince Harry is causing quite a stir over here in the Colonies..can't you have him recalled or sent to the bloody Falklands or something? Call in a few favours at Buckingham and get him the hell away from our impressionable young Canadian virgins.

It looks as if Johnny D hasn't quite 'landed' yet.

dinahmow said...

Sod Depp, I like your Dad!

I, Like The View said...

just thought I'd let you know, His Madge is back in the country. . .

better quite work early tonight and have a last minute tidy up!

;-)

Dave said...

I shall be bringing my white gloves, to check for dust on the top of cupboards.

By the way, I'm having afternoon tea at Chaucer's lady-friend in Bristol before coming on to you, so go gently on the stodge, will you? Unless you meant it about the fish and chip shop, which will suit me fine.

Zig said...

S T O D G E ?

what, pray, is stodge?

Dave said...

*Backpeddles quickly*

I already need to lose a stone*, and what with all the cream teas I shall be having with various other bloggers, I would hate to think that you were planning to go to great efforts, cooking a twelve course banquet for me, young lady.


*Well, two actually, one from the kidney, one from round the waist.

I, Like The View said...

give him* a bug hug from me, will ya?!

;-)

(not Himself, but His Madge)