Saturday, September 19, 2015

bathing beauties

















I love my new bathroom - as a special treat I have allowed children in, but from now they will just have to smell.

It's mine, mine, mine. I'm going to put in fancy candles, expensive bubbles, champagne, big fluffy towels and, as soon as he's back from returning the above sweet young things to their other abode, a fit young man.

Could it get any better? Not in this life :o)

5 comments:

dinahmow said...

Ziggi, when you've lit the votivs, opened the champers and the snuggly towels are invitingly ready...lock the door! Because himself might want to put wheels on that divine tub!Let him eat toffees!

I, Like The View said...

what beautiful bathing!

how wonderful!

Ces Adorio said...

Ooh! I love LOVE it! It was definitely worth all the troubles you've been through. Enjoy it Ziggi, you deserve it. The children look very nice in there too!

Anonymous said...

Aargh, Ziggigirl, I tried to comment on this post as a new Googler Blogger...it wouldn't work.

Those are beautiful pix of Himself's kids (I'm assuming is what you mean).

But hey...after all the plumber stories you've told, we want to see a pic of you and HS in that tub together, with all the trimmings...

And for gawdsake, because you haven't switched over, I think I have to sign in as anonymous...

Switch!!!

Withinwithout

Mangonel said...

Yes, yes, the bathroom is lovely, the kiddies angelic, but oh that BATH! Aaaaaaahhh.