keep taking the tablets
And also to you.
Zx 80 was a computer!Harpy Chrimbletide and a minimalangst Yule!!!!(Wv= UCFARR - spooky)
Season's greetings and all that from the far North. We've just had a flurry of hail/snow - I'm dead excited.Have a smashing time.
Bols up!Have a good one.
Love and best wishes to you, you can still get a card if you email your address.And thank you for the dreadful pun, it is so comforting.
Joyeux Noel, Zigster.
Don't dabble with Satanism, it could all *snowball* out of control.Ahem. Merry Christmas.
I can't top these puns!But as you're spending the holiday at my place I'll have time to work on it!Cheers to you all, Ziggi!
Hairy Crizzmoose Zig.MWUAH!!!MWUAH!!!
*bursts into song*"Bols Advocaat, it's a lovely little drink. . .":-)
diabolling with satanism!ha ha ha ha ha ha hait's proving a long weeeeeek*smile and wave boys, smile and wave*
Have you come with us to Sri Lanka? I looked for you in the bar, but couldn't see you.Perhaps you were under the table.
Ziggi: If you have any spare time during the holidays you might like this showjumping game: http://www.shockwave.com/contentPlay/shockwave.jsp?id=showjumping
And, far too late, to you and yours, your Zigginess.
Happy New Year!! And congratulations on your brand new stove!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
And also to you.
Zx 80 was a computer!
Harpy Chrimbletide and a minimalangst Yule!!!!
(Wv= UCFARR - spooky)
Season's greetings and all that from the far North. We've just had a flurry of hail/snow - I'm dead excited.
Have a smashing time.
Bols up!
Have a good one.
Love and best wishes to you, you can still get a card if you email your address.
And thank you for the dreadful pun, it is so comforting.
Joyeux Noel, Zigster.
Don't dabble with Satanism, it could all *snowball* out of control.
Ahem. Merry Christmas.
I can't top these puns!But as you're spending the holiday at my place I'll have time to work on it!
Cheers to you all, Ziggi!
Hairy Crizzmoose Zig.
MWUAH!!!
MWUAH!!!
*bursts into song*
"Bols Advocaat, it's a lovely little drink. . ."
:-)
diabolling with satanism!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
it's proving a long weeeeeek
*smile and wave boys, smile and wave*
Have you come with us to Sri Lanka? I looked for you in the bar, but couldn't see you.
Perhaps you were under the table.
Ziggi: If you have any spare time during the holidays you might like this showjumping game: http://www.shockwave.com/contentPlay/shockwave.jsp?id=showjumping
And, far too late, to you and yours, your Zigginess.
Happy New Year!! And congratulations on your brand new stove!
Post a Comment