Saturday, September 19, 2015

2 posts in one day but needs must

I’m this close to knowing a real life famous person:
Text received from my oldest daughter (19) yesterday


“hope ur watchin the rugby (England v The All Blacks). my friend anthony allen in making his debut (for England) I’v kissed him!”

I'm so proud.
Watch this space for news of the wedding!

7 comments:

WithinWithout said...

Are they married yet?

What a hoot..."I've kissed him."

Brilliant, Z.

Anonymous said...

Sell the story to the News of the World!!

(*waves hello* found you via the lovely CherryPie Ally)

Carmenzta said...

Ziggi, you're movin' on up in the world! How was the honeymoon?

Zig said...

I have to say he didn't play that brilliantly, nevertheless, even tho England didn't win it wasn't as bad as the score line looks. I had my heart set on Jonny Wilkinson for her, but this is good - shame they don't earn the money footballers do, then I'd be off buying my hat tomorrow!

Zig said...

by the way welcome beki - I shall be popping over to see you in a min!

Caroline said...

Hello - found you via the beautiful Ces.
I love the *I'v kissed him.' Made me giggle.

kj said...

ziggi, i love "i've kissed him".

this is now how i'm going to describe my important relationships.

i like you and your blog, ziggi. maybe we'll meet in mid-air.