Monday, June 23, 2008

for Jax with love



5 things I've always wanted:

To die before my children (when I'm very, very old)

To be able to cook (effortlessly)

A Porsche 911 turbo ragtop

To be a vegetarian

More chickens

5 things I'm currently into:

(I don't really know what being 'into' means!)
(so things I'm doing or learning at the moment)

Long reining

Natural horsemanship

Gardening (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

House (the TV show)

House training the new rabbit (Polo)

5 favourite things in my ROOM:

Dolce (cat)


Polo (new bunny)

Rain stick

Fizzy pink wine


Broomstick (yes really)


5 things in my BAG

Purse

Sunnies


Knife (swiss army)
(This knife has been x-rayed in my bag in airports the world over countless times (i forget it's there) and I have never been stopped because of it - I have however been stopped for having a lipgloss, a bottle of water, and some contact lens saline solution)

Phone

8 comments:

andrea said...

Is long reining what North Americans call lunging? (Or am I thinking of something else...?) i.e. schooling from the ground, the horse working in a circle around you.

KAZ said...

But they saw my Thierry off - Boooo!
Amazing about the knife.

dinahmow said...

Bloody airport morons. They took a nail file away from me at a domestic terminal;wouldn't even let my friend(who was NOT flying anywhere) take it.
And, Ziggi, what is a rain stick???

I, Like The View said...

what is a rain stick?

oh, I see dynamo has already asked that!

I'd forgotten about Dodo pads!!!! thanks for the reminder and the link

(you've forgotten to tag five other people)

:-)

Zig said...

Andrea - similar, but long reining has two long reins and is supposed to be more balanced than lounging - the way I do it defies any kind of balance tho!

Kaz - poor Thierry

Dinah - I will take a photo of my rainstick! It's a sort of musical instrument that sounds like rain because you know how I LOVE the rain.

Jax - same colour I think! How are you sweetie?

I, Like The View said...

I've just realised what a rain stick is. . .

:-)

. . .got a horrible headache

:-(

. . .feel a little bit lonely

%-/

could be worse, I suppose. . .

thanks for asking, darlin'

XXX

mig bardsley said...

Curious about natural horsemanship. D'you mean all my (earlier, other) life I was doing un-natural horsemanship?

Romeo Morningwood said...

Let me see if I have this straight...
You want to die in your Porsche whilst swerving to miss the chicken crossing the road because you are a vegetarian and you couldn't cook it anyway?