Mig he was 3 last week - that makes him a teenager and he certainly is.
Murph, he was definitely inhaling! The he rolled in it. He is the Springer Spaniel x Border Collie with hint of Staffie of the horse world. (Suze is a Golden Retriever and Fern is Lassie).
My horse does exactly the same thing! Except for the rolling in it part - but he will paw at it when it goes out, wanting more. I am SURE he inhales....
Thunder wears a whole body suit to keep the bugs off - I will have to take a pic of him - it's cute!
9 comments:
Maybe he thinks the hat and the bonfire make him look sexy? How old is he?
He thinks it's a ciggy ziggy.
Mig he was 3 last week - that makes him a teenager and he certainly is.
Murph, he was definitely inhaling! The he rolled in it. He is the Springer Spaniel x Border Collie with hint of Staffie of the horse world. (Suze is a Golden Retriever and Fern is Lassie).
Blimey! With that geneology, no wonder he's mixed-up!
Aside from this...the rain obviously stopped!
He tried it in College but he didn't inhale.
Smudge away those bugs
ooooh that feels good
(COUGH COUGH COUGH)
aaaah!
Isn't he sweet!
Dinah it hasn't rained since Friday! I have been pulling up ragwort, lovely job.
Donn you should hear the crap music he listens to! (to which he listens, thank you Dave)
Dave - ? not the first adjective that jumps to mind if I'm honest.
My horse does exactly the same thing! Except for the rolling in it part - but he will paw at it when it goes out, wanting more. I am SURE he inhales....
Thunder wears a whole body suit to keep the bugs off - I will have to take a pic of him - it's cute!
Now that is funny! Horses. They are so amazing. I love my fat red lame horse. ;)
Post a Comment