Tonight I am going to the pub.
Not with Himself oh no!
With some like minded individuals, all women of a certain age and all...
on horseback!
I've never done a horseback pub crawl before. I don't suppose it should be termed a crawl because the horses won't be crawling, they're not drinking. Suze doesn't even like beer.
I wonder if it's against the law to be under the influence aboard a horse? I shan't ask in case it is.
Ignorance is a defense right?
I am recording the final episode of Criminal Justice so don't tell me who dun it till I've watched it please. I hope it's not going to be a stupid ending where we don't find out and Ben goes down for it anyway, or indeed Ben gets off but we still don't know. It's something to do with the other murder isn't it?
13 comments:
Pub crawl on horseback! Effing BRILLIANT! I want to come. Do I need to bring my own horse?
I'm green with envy (or perhaps you've cast a spell on me)
ballooning one weekend
horse-pub-crawling the next. . .
. . .and you say nothing interesting happens!
XXXXX
can you be drunk in charge of a horse?
The one-legged man with the eye-patch did it.
Don't fancy riding a horse while drunk. Rather you than me. Could be tricky.
Are the horses allowed in the pub too? I'm sure I read about some bloke whose horse used to go into a pub with him somewhere.
There must be a joke that starts "a horse walks into a pub..."
and the barman says
"why the long face?"
huh? what are you doing back already?! or are you logging on from a bar!?
perhaps horses can't see in the dark. . .
hope you had a fab time, darling
XXX
Sounds very Penelope Keith!
So you'rre going to ride Suze? Why not REALLY liven things up and go on the Fredster?
A posse to the pub?
Sounds very 'Calamity Jane'.
You are correct on all counts about 'Criminal justice'.
Surely if you're drunk the horse is in charge?
Does she know his way home?
Where do you park the horses?
I'm so green with envy, I could sprout leaves and flowers!
I hope it was brilliant!
In classic Western movies someone always tries to steal your horse when you are in the saloon 'drinkin, cussin', fightin' gamblin' and whorin'..
they get about a mile out of town and the horse gets the villain to 'buck off' and saunters back to the hitchin' post outside of the saloon.
Dinahmow's right..
You better take Freddy.
as long as you stay somewhat in the middle of the horse's back, you're good to go! Here (southern ca) you can be arrested for drunk riding. BUT they have to catch you first!
Post a Comment