keep taking the tablets
Whoever ate the most pieces!what do i win?HI! btw. YOU'RE BACK!!! w00t.
Reminds me of Mr Ed, the talking horse ...you're too young to have any idea what I mean.
Now we know what you've been up to: teaching Himself to play chess to a standard high enough to checkmate Fern.
Isn't Freddie at a disadvantage as he can only go two spaces forward and one to the side or one forward and two to the side?
Freddie's fringe reminds me of Chico Marx. Or Zappo or Zammo or some such.
You did! Not many women have a man AND a horse.
And another thing, as the Byrds remarked once:........wait for it.......here it comes now..........I'm gonna catch that Chess Nut Mare!!!(PS The white king is missing, so dark brown won.)
CB you win Freddie, when can you collect?Z sadly not!D I can't play chess. It's one of the many things that requires more brain power than I have available.M I think they call that dressage!M you should have seen him as a puppy. He had a Mohican to rival the last of them!A only the very foolish!M (ouch) is it? I have trouble enough keeping track of the prawns.
oh god. the punning dog strikes again.that one was painful.
dunno, who won?XXX
I'm still laughing at Chess Nut Mare..HA Very Pawny!
So...who won?
Hi there, I'm interested to hear your views on English Heritage. Have you dealt with them much in the past?Will HenleyBuilding Design magazinewhenley@cmpi.biz
From the front of the Sunday Times colour supplement: The Wisdom Of Donkeys * Robert Plant Duets with Alison Krauss
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Whoever ate the most pieces!
what do i win?
HI! btw. YOU'RE BACK!!! w00t.
Reminds me of Mr Ed, the talking horse ...you're too young to have any idea what I mean.
Now we know what you've been up to: teaching Himself to play chess to a standard high enough to checkmate Fern.
Isn't Freddie at a disadvantage as he can only go two spaces forward and one to the side or one forward and two to the side?
Freddie's fringe reminds me of Chico Marx. Or Zappo or Zammo or some such.
You did! Not many women have a man AND a horse.
And another thing, as the Byrds remarked once:
......
..wait for it...
....
here it comes now....
......
I'm gonna catch that Chess Nut Mare!!!
(PS The white king is missing, so dark brown won.)
CB you win Freddie, when can you collect?
Z sadly not!
D I can't play chess. It's one of the many things that requires more brain power than I have available.
M I think they call that dressage!
M you should have seen him as a puppy. He had a Mohican to rival the last of them!
A only the very foolish!
M (ouch) is it? I have trouble enough keeping track of the prawns.
oh god. the punning dog strikes again.
that one was painful.
dunno, who won?
XXX
I'm still laughing at Chess Nut Mare..HA Very Pawny!
So...who won?
Hi there,
I'm interested to hear your views on English Heritage. Have you dealt with them much in the past?
Will Henley
Building Design magazine
whenley@cmpi.biz
From the front of the Sunday Times colour supplement:
The Wisdom Of Donkeys * Robert Plant Duets with Alison Krauss
Post a Comment