Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Horses are dangerous

I went to see Kelly Marks last Friday and fell over a chair getting to my seat.

10 comments:

Rog said...

Was it a horse or a mottled calf?

I went to see "Intelligent Dog Owners" once at the Oxymoron Centre, Norwich.

Vicus Scurra said...

Is that a bruise or a tattoo of Bruce Forsyth's face?

dinahmow said...

Pretty nail polish.

(And I have something for you.)

WithinWithout said...

Nice legs!

You could just say it's a birthmark, couldn't you?

Are other witches as klutzy? I must google Kelly Marks...

Zig said...

more like the fatted calf Smurph.

Bruce? Bruce Forsyth?? Can't see it myself. Is it like one of those folded ink pictures which reveal the hidden you by saying what you see in them? I see a nice pair of new shoes.

Dinah I was feeling vampish - lovely dolls - I did try to comment but blogger blogged me out.

I think the klutziness comes with senile dementia or in my case early onset dementia obviously. I heard on the radio this morning that if you have trouble remembering recent events then it could be A Sign.
Unfortunately I can't remember what the other signs were . . .
(I wish this wasn't true!)

I, Like The View said...

I was going to say "nice nail polish" and "nice legs". . .

there's no such thing as originality, eh

"nice turn of the ankle!"

:-)

(hope it doesn't hurt like it looks it might)

XXX

Ponita in Real Life said...

When I first read the title and saw the bruise, I thought one of your own ponies kicked you! Good thing it was just a chair.

But was Kelly good? That would be so cool to attend - the first Monty clone. Hope you had fun and could ignore your throbbing calf...

FirstNations said...

there now, you see what happens? 'the outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man' indeed. if you'd have been a man this would never have happened. now just go think about that.

Dave said...

Looks more like a Greek urn to me.

Zig said...

actually Jax it hardly hurt at all; this may be a worry though!

ponyG - Kelly is wondeful, I have seen her a few times and she makes everything look so easy. Trouble is, it isn't easy at all when you get home!

FN - I'm thinking, I'm thinking that I'll keep the bruises and stay female.

Dave - it's definitely shoes.