Wednesday, April 30, 2008

21 comments:

Moominmama said...

hey, what happened to the rest of your blog?

andrea said...

What CB said. Are you "cleaning house" so to speak, or is your abacus on the fritz, too?

dinahmow said...

These damned new-fangled abacusses!
I think you need some morre "eye of newt" (Or maybe get drunk as one?)

The Quacks of Life said...

hey what happened witchy poo

I, Like The View said...

you missed the link to my b'day blog, honey. . .

:-(

I even had The Brand New Heavies roller skating while they sang a song, to keep you amused

hope you're OK?

XXX

(ps you know you are a very very good witch don't you?)

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Uh-oh. Is everything all right?

Zig said...

I'm fine people, thank you so much for being so concerned, you're all so lovely.

I, Like The View said...

it's a reflection of how lovely you are darling

XXX

Kathryn said...

Blimey... are you going for the minimalist look?

Hope everything is okay, Ziggy.

Kathryn said...

I obviously meant 'Ziggi' but I was in such a state of shock about the blog.....

....I'll stop digging now.

Rob Clack said...

Ha ha ha! Crackin!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Abra Cadabracus!
((POOF!))

Starting over eh?
Was this by choice or did you press the wrong button?

I, Like The View said...

hoping you and Freddie are enjoying the sunshine

X

WithinWithout said...

Hey Ziggi...

I hate to gang up on you like everyone else, but what's goin' on?

Everything's obliterated, you're just a witch (no more a very, very good witch) and there was no provision I could easily find to comment on your one and only post.

Looks like you cleaned house, either accidentally or otherwise, and you've started over again at a bare minimum.

You say you're OK, which is good...but then why the scarcity and minimalist blog?

Missin' you...

I, Like The View said...

funnily enough, before I read WW's comment, I had the refrain from this song going around in my head:

Mother, mother
There's too many of you crying
Brother, brother, brother
There's far too many of you dying
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today - Ya

Father, father
We don't need to escalate
You see, war is not the answer
For only love can conquer hate
You know we've got to find a way
To bring some lovin' here today

Picket lines and picket signs
Don't punish me with brutality
Talk to me, so you can see
Oh, what's going on
What's going on
Ya, what's going on
Ah, what's going on

In the mean time
Right on, baby
Right on
Right on

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong
Oh, but who are they to judge us
Simply because our hair is long
Oh, you know we've got to find a way
To bring some understanding here today
Oh

Picket lines and picket signs
Don't punish me with brutality
Talk to me
So you can see
What's going on
Ya, what's going on
Tell me what's going on
I'll tell you what's going on - Uh
Right on baby
Right on baby


lots of love and hugs whilst you're not here, masses darling, masses

Jacqs XXX

Rog said...

Have you gone off for a spell?

FirstNations said...

OK NOW WHAT THE HECK LADY.

where are you and WHAT HAPPENED???

I, Like The View said...

hugs

XXX

dinahmow said...

If your wand isn't quite up to it, you can always ask us.But you know that, don't you, Ziggi?

Zig said...

It's not raining!
That's good
:)

xxxxxx to all

Romeo Morningwood said...

Admit it..MI5 or 6
(I can never remember which is which) has 'cleaned out' your Blog whilst you prance about in some godforsaken foreign land.
They prolly emptied your akkunt too.
Bastards!