Monday, November 06, 2006

Tom, Vicus and Dave came round at the weekend




and helped Himself clean my car . . .











(why won't this picture show unless you click on it??)

16 comments:

FirstNations said...

ziggi, that it showed at all is blessing enough.
i thank you.

damn...slick as a baby's ass all four of them! *goes back to lick screen*

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I clicked it twice!

But I don't know why it won't let me sign in so I had to come back and clicked it one more time. I am anonymous today.

Ces :-)

Frontier Editor said...

Good way to meet American congressmen and evangelicals, I suppose.

Hope for their sake there's no loose chrome or bent parts >%^D>

Zig said...

I didn't notice any bent parts and I looked REALLY closely ;o)

Zig said...

FN and Ces - YUM or what!? Of course I'm sure that Fronty compares most favourably!

Frontier Editor said...

Hardly, but thanks for the thought >B^D>

realdoc said...

Made my day that, thanks ziggi

Dave said...

I'm grateful that you only show me from behind. I'd hate to shock the ladies.

Carmenzta said...

Ziggi, One question. Who is the fourth guy? Thank you, my friend!

Zig said...

Fronty - don't be so modest, in my fantasy you easily out strip them all!
RD - brightens a day doesn't it?
Dave - your secret's safe with me ;o)
Carmy Carmy so pleased to see you - thank goodness! The 4th one is MINE (in rotation I think)

Unknown said...

:::SWOON:::

Somone is going to have to pick me up off the floor now.

Frontier Editor said...

Ziggi,

I'm really concerned about your delusions re. me. If you mean square yardage of fabric then yes, I could very well outstrip them all >%^D>

Zig said...

FE:yes I'm frequently deluded - but I like it out here - anyway, shouldn't you be flattered rather than concerned? :o)

Zig said...

Pammy - GET UP!
I can't open your homepage this morning - I just love to see myself 'visiting' from the UK - now get off the floor and see why you're not there!

Ces Adorio said...

I came back to check out this photograph because I forgot to check the make of the car! I still could not figure it out, so I may have to examine closely...

Frontier Editor said...

Well, flattered, yes. But I also know I could be a stand-in for Orson Welles circa 1974. Truth in advertising, I always say >B^D>