Friday, October 20, 2006

now I see you

8 comments:

Frontier Editor said...

I feel horribly unworthy of making a comment on this photo after my leering commentary earlier, but nature pretty much gets it right.

Cherrypie said...

Don't tell me you painted this as a mural above your new fireplace in your lunchbreak whilst waiting for the cakes to rise. I wish I'd listened harder at Witch School ;)

realdoc said...

Oh pretty horses. Sort of gives you a headache after a while though.

Ces Adorio said...

Oh a test, a test. Darn, I did not study.

Zig said...

I think there's 5 ?

Ces Adorio said...

It's better to focus on the legs. Yes, I see 5.

kj said...

ok, i admit it. i saw nothing except nature at its best. then i read about horses and ces' guess and finally, i see. very very cool.
did you learn such mysteries in witch school? and by the way, which witch school was that?

:)

Romeo Morningwood said...

Is this some kind of
Palomino-drome?