
The drink you see is to celebrate Carmy's promotion.
The rest? Still all my own work - the grouting is foul. I now have permanently black nails and I'm only about a 5th of the way through. Good job Carmy gave me an excuse to stop and start drinking.
"hic"
7 comments:
Ziggi, thank you, my friend! Enjoy the drink!
Ziggi, you're my hero. Those DIY's are not for the faint of heart.
I, have a faint heart. :grin:
Ladies! Please help, purleeeeese - with the drinking I mean, who cares about a fire!
I am following the progress of this project. I can hardly! Good luck.
Carmy, congrats babe.
And Ziggi, nice work on the fireplace - you can pay people to do that stuff you know - save your nails.
Tom, is that an offer? :o) x
I think Tom's hands are full with all those ewes to service. So forget the fireplace and come share a glass of the sparkly stuff
Post a Comment