Sunday, September 24, 2006

Cherry's Fridge View Challenge

Last evening I forgot to soak my ponies' food and it says on the bag a minimum of 2 hours soaking is required. So at an unearthly hour, when I remembered this, I shot out into the cold and wet, mixed up their breakfast and then found I had 2 hours with no-one else up. What to do . . . ring my oldest? Dropped her at Birmingham University yesterday so there would be a good chance that she still hadn't got to bed by 7 am, but on reflection decided I didn't really want that verifying . . .

So naturally, having nothing more interesting to do than make breakfast, put the washing on, do last weeks ironing, clean, tidy hoover, etc etc etc I came on here to see if anyone had done anything very exciting since yesterday. And lo! Cherrypie had photographed the contents of her fridge. Now I am not technically gifted but I can point and press and then upload – so “taa daa” my fridge.

I didn’t cheat and clean it and I am ashamed of the brown sauce (which I didn’t buy). The wine is, is, is (hang on, trots off to look at actual bottle) Roc De L’Espinas – doesn’t mean anything to me, it was brought by someone who came to dinner. Pimms and Baileys are obviously de rigueur as is the beer on the top shelf that you can’t see.
There are vegetables (carrots and peppers), but not very healthy really. However, the front is nice!

8 comments:

Dave said...

Much nicer than the spider, anyway. Which shelf are the cream cakes on?

Zig said...

they were all eaten yesterday after the match - Pete licked up the crumbs

Betty said...

Enough, I can't look at all these clean, tidy fridges. Just thinking about the state of my fridge and cooker sends me into a deep depression, and makes me feel guilty about faffing about on the internet when I could be doing something constructive. And we can't have that.

Zig said...

betty, faffing on tinternet smuch more fun :o) - it's not clean, it has things in there that are pre sell by date (a jar of silverskin onions that predate the fridge as I recall - but I haven't delved that far back this year)

WithinWithout said...

What a wonderful fridge!

So big, so clean, so inviting...

The front of mine (which I've now posted about, with pix, following your inquiry) had loads of pictures on it.

But I've taken them all down to scan them into my pewter and download them onto Flickr.

Cheers

Frontier Editor said...

WW; "So big, so clean, so inviting . . ." What kind of filth is that?

This whole thread is starting to remind me of "Reefer Madness."

Zig said...

greetings WW and FE - Big Clean and Inviting - does it get any better?
<):0) (cpmlete with pointy hat!)

Cherrypie said...

I am throughly approving of the angostura bitters too. Pink gin. Nice.

Your fridge door is definitely the best I've seen for a long time