Dear Parcelforce Delivery Person
- Since when do you deliver before 07.00 AM?! And how dare you put a note through my door saying I wasn’t in when I was in bed like any normal retired person. It takes more than a nano second to get downstairs you know, you stupid-little-very-early-delivery-person.
- How dare you say it will be in the post office in the next village but three on your irritating little note and then not deliver it there; BUT while I’m there trying to collect it take it back to my house and put ANOTHER note through my door telling me you tried AGAIN.
- And then tell me it's now at another Post Office.
- Is this Helpful?
NO
11 comments:
Ooer! All them 1's is scary. Hate to think how those parcelforcers will cope when you hit 'em with 2's...
Hiss and spit. It is like tradesmen who arrive while you are in the loo and then scarper before you can flush - much less get to the door. And then try and bill you for a service call. Grrr.
...and The Post Office will charge you a quid for storing it....
I hope the parcel was worth the effort. And I hope you never get cross with me.
Tim! is that a bit, eh, rude?
EC, isn't it?!
NB, they didn't though, perhaps they saw the steam coming from my ears and didn't like to.
Z yes it was, and I can't imagine I would ever find an occassion to be cross with you :)
also EC - I can't seem to find you any more, I just get a page with a very nice tiger and a box telling me about circles. I have ticked the box but nothing has become apparent. Where are you?
Parcelfarce and the Royal Mail are currently in the process of completely pricing themselves out of the market so they can be given away in the Autumn for bog-all to some European asset stripping set-up together with their enormous pension liability so you won't have to worry about it soon.
I enabled Google plus and since then have had problems with people (who don't play google plus) unable to find me. And I don't seem to be able to unenable it either (Hiss and spit)
I think that if you look under the about bit you will still find a link, but otherwise you can find me at myjustsostory.blogspot.com
Now you must write another post and tell us what's in the parcel.
May the (parcel) Force be with you.
Oo 'eck! I hope it's not eastery eggs, all melted and ruined.
Ah, when they did that to me, they had to walk past my window at the time they said they were delivering. And I know I was there because I sat there all morning waiting for them.
Post a Comment