hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
(excuse me)
... that in 2009 I had a broken back. You will also know that I went to have it repaired and I was allergic to the general anaesthetic, and I crashed upon the table causing all sorts of mayhem and malpractice. When I eventually awoke in ITU, I was not the happiest of little bunnies.
Since then things have headed steadily downwards,
or is it the angle I've been looking at it?
I've managed to have untreatable cancer and 6 months or less to live, but have been treated and am here a year later. (with hair) (after a fashion) (not a recent one)
My marriage has crashed around my ears, but I've been too ill to save it. So I have lost a violent and controlling husband but gained independence that is breathtaking in it's glory, and also two dogs that I would never have been allowed,
but I lost Freddie my gorgeous pony.
I also seem to have broken another bone in my back. sigh
L1
Is this circlical* d'you think? Or just another bend in the road?
*apparently this word doesn't exist, but you know what I meant didn't you?





12 comments:
Have a big hug, but no one so large as to further damage your back.
love and peace
Back bone? What?
Just press FF and you'll be fine in a few more weeks. Or you could press WTF I suppose....
I don't this helps "back" wise does it?
It's a bugger, having to be strong all the time, isn't it? But you are, you'll pull back and it'll be worth it.
I remember the descriptive post about the back operation... think you're going to have to stop injuring yourself because it makes me quite queasy!
AND, your hair looks fine! I saw it over at Rog's.
Sx
Aw crap. *big (but gentle) hug*
Vic I'll take any hug going, thank you
Rog ... what is FF? Am I being exceedingly thick?
Rog Take That?! :)
Z t'is :( hey ho I'm almost beginning to think work would actually be better than this!
SB I'm not doing it on purpose, in fact I have no idea how I did it! It showed up on the scan I had a couple of weeks ago and wasn't on the previous one. I don't know if it's lucky or unlucky that I'm on so many meds I didn't notice!
Andrea - yep. Hope you're ok?
Hello Zig, just found your blog via Rog'n'Z'n'Scarlet. Stay strong - and stay funny too ...!
Fast Forward!!
I maintain a healthy repository of hugs for all occasions.There is a special "gentle" model currently on special :-)
Oh! Please may I borrow that last pic?
Sometimes life is far from fair. A black sense of humour is wonderful though. I love your last picture (and am glad I had finished my tea.) More gentle hugs.
Not fair! Can send huge virtual hugs - and very gentle ones when I next see you.
Post a Comment