Don't worry D and EC, Bertie ate him for breakfast :)
Rog, I think it's a Jackadoodle doo or maybe a jackapoo, it's a mutt round here! Or we like to use your coined expression terrierist, if you don't mind.
I have been having a sneaky look at pups recently. Anything with a -doo or -poo ending seems to add an extra £200 on. No one sells mutts and mongrels, they are all "a rare breed"!
They are all gorgeous. I am desperate for a puppy... but I am renting at the moment... and probably going to move again, so it wouldn't be fair. I came via the ranty post in my Google Reader... and I was going to say: Feel free to rant away. I would.
16 comments:
This. Is Beyond Cute.
Jealous
Storyendof.
Ohhhh what is Bailey, apart from absolutely gorgeous!!
i am quite fond of brown dogs! there's always room for a puppy!
Hello Macy, good hol?
Paff, I only saw mum who was a smooth Jack Russell, dad is apparently a poodle! He's another Wiltshire terriorist I'm afraid :)
Daisyfae, yes he's quite the little chocolate drop.
Bertie has a long-suffering look!
Very, very cute indeed. And with the long suffering 'no body is nice to me, I need some attention' look already perfected.
Russpoo doesn't sound right. He looks a little charmer and no mistake
Don't worry D and EC, Bertie ate him for breakfast :)
Rog, I think it's a Jackadoodle doo or maybe a jackapoo, it's a mutt round here! Or we like to use your coined expression terrierist, if you don't mind.
I have been having a sneaky look at pups recently. Anything with a -doo or -poo ending seems to add an extra £200 on. No one sells mutts and mongrels, they are all "a rare breed"!
Paff, it does seem to be so but not, it would seem, if the other half is a Jack Russell!
oh lookit. B&B are famous internet sensations now.
he looks lovely!
Miss B I hope not they'll be wanting their own iphones as well!
Thanks Pete
I like mongrels best. He's adorable.
They are all gorgeous. I am desperate for a puppy... but I am renting at the moment... and probably going to move again, so it wouldn't be fair.
I came via the ranty post in my Google Reader... and I was going to say: Feel free to rant away. I would.
Sx
Yummy little thing. Very trusting of you to let me cuddle him - I might have eaten him myself : )
Post a Comment